BRIDGEWATER, N.J., June 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- R&J Public Relations was presented with five awards at the 2011 Jersey Awards hosted by the New Jersey Advertising Club (NJAC) on June 2, 2011. R&J was recognized for its creative and strategic work in Public Affairs, Special Events, and Crisis Communications.
R&J was recognized by the NJ Ad Club for its high caliber and creative public relations campaigns with the following awards:
- 1st place – Managing Public Panic and Fear Over Misread Medical Results, for Arnot Ogden, in the category of Crisis Communications.
- 1st place – Integrity House Press Conference Features New Jersey's First Lady, for Integrity House, in the category of Press Conference.
- 1st place –Fighting Pennsylvania's Home Builders to Preserve a Life-Saving Building, for the National Fire Sprinkler Association, in the category of Public Affairs.
- 2nd place – The Far Hills Race Meeting, for The Far Hills Race, in the category of PR Plan/Campaign.
- 3rd place – The Hampshire Companies break ground on New Jersey's most anticipated office building, for The Hampshire Companies, in the category of Special Event – Single.
"We are truly honored to receive these prestigious awards from our peers at the New Jersey Ad Club," said John Lonsdorf, President of R&J Public Relations. "R&J's success is mirrored by our agency's attention to detail, interpersonal client relationships, and exceptional execution, allowing the fruition of numerous accomplished campaigns and Public Relations initiatives."
The New Jersey Ad Club strives to support the highest standards of professionalism and integrity to enhance the advertising and marketing community, showcasing the Jersey Awards to recognize New Jersey-based agencies and companies that advance the industry through business success.
About R&J Public Relations
R&J Public Relations, LLC, is a full-service public relations firm that consistently achieves superior results for a strong and diverse client base that ranges from divisions of large, multi-national conglomerates to regional market leaders. Based in Bridgewater, N.J., with an office in Manhattan, the company has become one of the most respected, admired and prestigious PR agencies in the Greater New York/New Jersey region. R&J has earned numerous awards for its strategic communications programs and was named a "Top Place to Work in PR" by PR News in 2010, as well as one of the Top 5 places to Work in New Jersey by NJBIZ Magazine. For more information on R&J Public Relations, please visit www.randjpr.com.
SOURCE R&J Public Relations