WIGAN, England, March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
As we head into the spring, Robinsons Equestrian launched their new Spring Range & Catalogue. The new catalogue is packed full of brand new products and mega deals to inspire you this spring. The catalogue has 164 pages that contains products from all the major equestrian brands like Airowear, Wintec, Weatherbeeta, Amigo, Shires, Bates, Horseware, Thorowgood, Masta, Dublin, Joules, Toggi, Requisite and many more… and is much larger than the previous one.
Here are some of the highlights:
- The catalogue contains a wide range of Riding wear for Kids, Men and Women
- You will find an extensive range of Horse Wear, Horse Rugs, Summer Sheets, Turnouts, Saddles, and Horse Boots etc.
- Great Deals on other Stable Equipment including Equine Supplements, Horse Licks, Grooming Kits and lot more...
- A special section for dogs offering Dog shampoos and other travel accessories
- Full range of Equestrian Gifts
5 easy ways to order:
- Call us on 0844 573 1000 - check our opening times
- Fax your order on 0844 573 1019
- Order by post to P.O Box 510, Wigan, WN1 9AG or
- Visit any of our four stores
- Visit our website at http://www.robinsonsequestrian.com. All the products and deals can also be found online, so why not visit the Home Shop and you can browse and buy straight away.
Robinsons are the UK's biggest equestrian retailers and one of the most trusted internet and mail order operators in Equestrian industry.
Established in Wigan in 1867, Robinsons were amongst the first to operate a mail order service and catalogue and have had a website of some form or another since 1995.
Robinsons have four shops in four different parts of the country and for most of the last 25 years; the catalogue has been seen by many as the definitive collection of equestrian products.
For almost 20 years, Robinsons have been an active member of the World Equestrian Alliance group of equestrian businesses.
Contact Information: Tel: +44(0)844-573-1001, Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Robinsons Equestrian