BROOMFIELD, Colo., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rock Bottom Brewery & Restaurant, a polished casual dining establishment featuring a distinctive selection of micro-brewed and specialty beers, today announced the introduction of a variety of new signature burgers. From spicy to savory, the #RBurgerLove menu will offer an array of mouthwatering options to please any palate. Guests are encouraged to take a selfie with their favorite burger and tweet it with the hashtag #RBurgerLove.
"We're proud to bring our guests these new and delicious menu options," said Stan Frankenthaler, Chief Officer of Food, Beverage and Strategic Supply. "Our new #RBurgerLove menu showcases the top-quality ingredients that highlight the flavors of our new burgers. We're eager to have our guests sample our modern spin on the traditional burger: smashed and stacked patties, stuffed burgers and burgers smothered with brisket chili, as well as new choices like our Bison Prairie Burger."
Rock Bottom's signature #RBurgerLove menu features 100% Certified Angus Beef and many bold new flavors such as those of the Ale Yeah Burger, which is basted with the restaurant's award-winning house ale and served on a buttery toasted brioche bun with sauteed poblano peppers, lettuce, tomato and a decadent jalapeno cream cheese spread. Additional menu items include:
- Smokin' Jalapeno Burger - Cooked to perfection, then spiced up with fresh jalapenos, jalapeno butter, pepper jack cheese and chipotle mayo and served on a buttery toasted brioche bun with lettuce.
- Bison Prairie Burger – A perfectly-seasoned bison patty smash-griddled to guests' liking, topped with sauteed poblano peppers and mushrooms, pepper jack cheese, pico de gallo and chipotle mayo served on a buttery toasted brioche bun.
- Chili Cheddar Burger – House-made beef brisket chili piled on a perfectly grilled burger topped with two full helpings of sharp cheddar cheese and crispy friend onion strings and served on a grilled onion bun.
- Smashed & Stacked - The great American burger: Two patties griddle-fried and then stacked with Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery's signature pub sauce, shaved pickles and cheddar cheese and served on a buttery toasted brioche bun.
- BBQ Brisket Stuffed Burger - Tender BBQ beef brisket shredded and stuffed into a premium beef patty, topped with quality smoked gouda cheese, lettuce and tomato and served on a buttery grilled onion bun.
For additional details about Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, please visit www.rockbottom.com.
About Rock Bottom
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is a distinctive, casual dining establishment featuring high-quality, moderately priced food and a broad variety of beers brewed locally in each restaurant. Rock Bottom's menu features bold flavors and comfort foods of the Americas, ranging from classic favorites like Jalapeno Pretzel Sticks, Brewery Nachos and Classic Mac 'N Chicken to innovative foods that pair great with beer like our Smokin' Jalapeno Sirloin and Tillamook Bacon Burger. At Rock Bottom, guests always enjoy attentive service in a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere. Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery operates in 18 states across the U.S.
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. is the largest craft brewery restaurant operator in the country, with nearly 200 franchised and company-owned restaurants primarily operating under the Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants and Rock Bottom Restaurants & Breweries brands. A leader in the casual dining segment, CraftWorks also operates strong regional brands including ChopHouse and Big River, and employs more than 12,000 people throughout the U.S. All CraftWorks' restaurant brands feature innovative menus with made-from-scratch food and a vast selection of unique craft beer, as well as loyalty programs with more than half a million active members. Based in Broomfield, Colo., CraftWorks is committed to serving not only its loyal guests but also the communities in which its restaurants operate. In 2000 the CraftWorks Foundation was formed and has since raised millions of dollars to positively impact communities throughout the country. For additional information about CraftWorks, the foundation and its craft brewery restaurant brands, please visit www.craftworksrestaurants.com.
SOURCE Rock Bottom