GOLDEN, Colo., Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- To help geologists and engineers manage, display and analyze surface and sub-surface data, RockWare announces the release of RockWorks17, the latest version of its flagship suite.
According to the company, the new version provides the following improvements;
- Larger / Higher-Resolution Models (100% 64-Bit Processing)
- Faster Modeling (Multi-Core Parallel Processing)
- Advanced 3D Faulting (Dipping, Twisting, Discontinuous Faults)
- Powerful Data Management (SQL Server, SQLite, MDB)
- Flexible Licensing (3 Feature Levels, Rentals, & Network Licensing)
- Production Management & Visualization
- Adjustable Menu Font Dimensions (8-12 Point)
- New Borehole QuickMap
- Free Trial Version (Fully Functional Time-Based Demo)
RockWorks includes multiple modeling algorithms, 2D & 3D visualization, volumetrics, and analyses for applications within the following markets;
- Academic Research
- Civil / Geotechnical Engineering (Tunneling, Site Characterization & Remediation)
- Environmental Studies (Contamination Modeling)
- Hydrology & Hydrogeology
- Mining (Base & Precious Metals, Coal, Coal Bed Gas Methane, Industrial Minerals, and Uranium)
- Oil & Gas Exploration & Production
For complete information, visit www.rockware.com.
The RockWorks data visualization suite can output spatial data and other information to Google Earth, including cross sections, public land grids, and lease information.
2221 East Street // Golden CO 80401 // t: 800.775.6745 // f: 303.278.4099 // www.rockware.com
SOURCE RockWare, Inc.