NEW YORK, July 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In Russia's CCTV market, IP based CCTV systems have prominently fueled the growth of the overall market. Growing awareness and increasing demand for higher security cameras in Russia have become the key driving factors for the growth of market. Terrorist attacks, sports events and rising criminal activities are the other factors that have resulted in the demand for reliable and intelligent security systems. Additionally, with upcoming FIFA World Cup, huge investments are expected to be witnessed for the expansion and construction of new public and private infrastructures, which would drive the need for the installation of CCTV systems at various locations.
According to 6Wresearch, Russia's Video Surveillance market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.4% during 2015-21. IP based surveillance systems have accounted for majority of the market share in overall market and expected to increase further in the forecast period.
Government and transportation vertical leads the market for CCTV in Russia. Growing government expenditure, rising IT infrastructure and increasing IT spending have led to growth in the IP based CCTV market.
"Russia CCTV Market (2015–2021)"provides in-depth analysis of the report with 72 figures and 23 tables covered in 130 pages. The report thoroughly covers the market by surveillance types, by verticals and by regions. The report provides the unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report
• Historical data of Global Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Global Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
• Historical data of Russia Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Russia Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
• Historical data of Russia Analog Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2011.
• Market Size & Forecast of Russia Analog Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
• Historical data of Russia IP Video Surveillance Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Russia IP Video Surveillance Market until 2021.
• Historical data of Russia Video Surveillance Application Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Russia Video Surveillance Application Market until 2021.
• Historical data of Russia Video Surveillance Regional Market for the Period 2010-2014.
• Market Size & Forecast of Russia Video Surveillance Regional Market until 2021.
• Market Drivers and Restraints.
• Market Trends.
• Competitive Landscape.
• Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
• Video Surveillance System Types:
o Analog based surveillance systems
o IP based surveillance systems
o Surveillance System Software
o Government & Transportation
o Banking and Financial
o Central Federal District
o North western Federal District
o Ural Federal District
o Siberia Federal District
o Far East Federal District
o Volga Federal District
o Southern Federal District
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02677791-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001