USA TODAY NETWORK and Yum! Brands showcase learner experience successes at CLO Symposium; new Saba enhancements build on personalization, productivity & impact
DUBLIN, CA, April 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Saba customers are embracing new and innovative approaches to learning personalization and achieving better learner outcomes and business impact. At the CLO Symposium Spring 2019 this week, two of Saba's marquee clients, USA TODAY NETWORK and Yum! Brands, will share their creative strategies and best practices in learner engagement and results, using Saba talent development solutions.
Personalized learning journeys deliver employee engagement
USA TODAY NETWORK provides an "asynchronous learning experience" with tailored content and custom learning paths for both new hires and existing employees, across more than 100 locations. The media leader's learning team first consolidated content from multiple systems and migrated them to Saba Cloud, so it could better track and measure the impact of its formal and informal learning programs. The team then co-created personalized learning journeys by collaborating with employees on development needs, providing learning coaches and customized learning paths. This process of personalization has yielded tremendous results; using Saba's robust reporting and analytics USA TODAY NETWORK has measured a more than 100% improvement in its learning engagement metrics.
Recognition and feedback unlock achievement
Yum! Brands (parent company of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell) has created a modern learning experience for its associates across 45,000 locations in 170 countries. Dubbed "The Learning Zone," Yum's Saba Cloud deployment leverages interactive content, virtual collaboration, social workspaces, as well as gamification and badging, to engage its learners and create a stand-out employer brand for talent development. In operations where the Learning Zone is widely utilized, Yum! Brands' employee retention rates and restaurant hospitality scores have significantly improved and they've seen a much higher willingness to participate in their employee referral program.
"We're very proud of how customers like USA Today and Yum! Brands are using the breadth and depth of Saba's capabilities to create a self-driven employee experience that aligns to business priorities," said Saba CMO Theresa Damato. "We know that experience is important, and we also know that ultimately, outcomes matter. We continue to partner with our customers to showcase how these modern experiences are making a difference; whether that's improving individual performance and team achievement, or measuring the impact of talent programs on business success."
Both Saba customers take the stage this week at the CLO Symposium:
- Craig Lutz of USA TODAY NETWORK will present his organization's approach to personalized learning journeys.
- Moumita Dutta will share how Yum! Brands is using gamification to unlock achievement for its associates worldwide.
Saba's latest releases improve individual and team experience, and demonstrate talent program business impact
With its latest product release, Saba continues to build on its talent development leadership and strength in personalization, self-driven experiences and connected insights:
- A user experience that feels like home: Employees and administrators can further personalize their own pages and workspaces with the information that matters most to them, and more easily contribute ideas and social learning content
- Transformed Mobile App supports self-driven development: A transformed mobile interface with "look now, act now" features draw employee attention to their own priority action items.
- Expanded content connections amplify active learning opportunities: An expanded skills framework gives customers a seamless connection to third-party skills, competencies and development tasks within Saba to support their L&D strategy.
- Better insights power actionable results: Managers and senior leaders benefit from an improved analytics and reporting engine and better support for matrix or extended organizational structures, now providing enhanced insight into people, team and program performance.
At Saba, we know that the success of any business starts with its people. We also know that people need a different kind of environment to bring their best to work every day. So we created that environment – one that's built on strategy, aligned to goals and designed for humans. An environment where people and teams are in the driver's seat of their own experience. Where development is part of their day, every day. And where deep performance insight connects people to business success. Thousands of customers worldwide, in virtually every industry, count on Saba to engage their people, connect their teams, and get the critical insight they need to prove the impact of talent on business success. For more information, visit http://www.saba.com.
SOURCE Saba Software Canada Inc.