SCOTTSDALE, AZ, Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ - At its annual customer conference today, Saba Software, the talent development company, unveiled its hyper-connected talent development roadmap, featuring new innovations and future vision for its award-winning Saba Cloud and Saba TalentSpace solutions.
New capabilities, including connected platform advancements, connected experiences and connected insights are designed to address three critical workplace realities:
- Today's HR and business leaders need complete talent development solutions that better leverage capabilities and data across products and systems, and seamlessly connect to and leverage a broader ecosystem of applications – whether that's learning and skills content, core HR systems, or other business productivity applications,
- At the same time, today's employees demand an experience that lets them drive their own growth and development, with a clear line of sight into their career trajectory as well as visibility into how they're connected to the larger goals and purpose of the organization,
- And because the true outcome of strong talent development programs and experiences is improved business impact, organizations need cross-application intelligence and insight in order to connect people development with value creation for the business.
"Saba is an example of an organization that's setting out to connect the dots in talent, by leveraging its deep expertise in learning, performance and engagement, and now the exponential power of that combination," said Michael Rochelle, Chief Strategy Officer, Brandon Hall Group. "Its vision demonstrates a fresh look at the talent development environment; one that has the analytics horsepower to deliver the business insight HR leaders need to align people development programs with business performance outcomes, while at the same time, providing more freedom and autonomy to people, teams and managers – through a continuous learning, coaching and engagement experience that's personalized to both their development preferences and career growth aspirations."
CONNECTED PLATFORM: New innovations that support Saba's vision for an open talent ecosystem
- Enhancements to Saba Cloud's extensible platform architecture. In addition to the company's "content your way" expansion announced earlier this month, the platform now connects learning and performance programs to employee motivation, with new in-app rewards and recognition via Saba Rewards Store, custom rewards capabilities and new Tango Reward Card connector.
- Learning and collaboration in the flow of work. The Saba Cloud for Salesforce connector now allows organizations to apply talent development activities within the customer relationship management tool sales teams use most. With the connector, sales teams and leaders can access and assign relevant learning content in the moment of need, easily collaborate with their deal teams, and improve sales performance and effectiveness through skill development – all without having to leave the Salesforce application.
- Full talent development mobility. The latest release of Saba TalentSpace brings the complete performance and development experience to the Saba TalentSpace mobile app. New capabilities in mobile enable employees, teams and managers to learn, grow, coach, motivate and reward - virtually anytime, anywhere.
CONNECTED EXPERIENCE: New innovations that turn learning and performance management into continuous growth coaching
- Agile and aligned performance feedback. With all the performance power of Halogen now available inside Saba Cloud, the latest release of Saba Cloud Performance delivers people, teams and managers simple and accessible, including 1:1 agenda creation, and all the on demand check in and feedback tools they need to turn a top down learning and performance process into an agile development, coaching and feedback experience. In addition, Saba Cloud now provides the complete interlinking of goals, skills, competencies and learning activities, ensuring people development is always in step with the value creation goals of the business.
- Performance in a network of teams. Saba TalentSpace now enables users to personalize Team views to include coaches, mentors and expert peers they collaborate with across the organization. This capability empowers users to connect more naturally with the people in the organization and improve their development experience with expanded sources of coaching and feedback. This capability is offered through the desktop version as well as the Saba TalentSpace mobile app, where users can connect with teammates with just one click.
CONNECTED INSIGHTS: New innovations that accelerate business performance
- In-field feedback and insights. New Customer Surveys for managers make it easier than ever for business and team leaders to solicit in-field feedback from their teams on any topic, from right within the talent platform. Pulse Surveys deliver instant insight into areas such as talent program effectiveness, team engagement and skill development gaps and enable leaders to make improvements to talent development programs in a highly prescriptive manner. Once enabled, administrators can give managers the ability to launch and access their own surveys to understand employee sentiment, hotspots or areas for improvement.
- More visibility for secondary managers. Saba TalentSpace now offers improved reporting access for "leader" roles in non-traditional organizational structures. Team and project leaders, secondary managers and other leader types within the system now have more flexibility, autonomy and visibility into critical talent development metrics to support their team's performance and growth.
"The foundation of Saba's new approach and vision for talent development is all about helping our customers create a new talent experience for their people, and more value for their organizations," said Karen Williams, EVP Product Strategy and Customer Success at Saba. "And as always, we're excited to be designing this new experience in partnership with some of the most innovative talent leaders in the world – our customers."
At Saba, we know that the success of any business starts with its people. We also know that people need a different kind of environment to bring their best to work every day. So we created that environment – one that's built on strategy, aligned to goals and designed for humans. An environment where people and teams are in the driver's seat of their own experience. Where development is part of their day, every day. And where deep performance insight connects people to business success. Thousands of customers worldwide, in virtually every industry, count on Saba to engage their people, connect their teams, and get the critical insight they need to prove the impact of talent on business success. Saba. The Talent Development Company. For more information, visit http://www.saba.com.
SOURCE Saba Software Canada Inc.