WARRENDALE, Pa., Jan. 19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SAE International's general membership elected three officers and five directors to its 2010 Board of Directors.
Those elected as officers include:
- Vice President-Automotive – Mircea Gradu, Chrysler Group, LLC
- Treasurer – Carol A. Story, retired, Navistar, Inc.
- Asst. Treasurer – Ronald G. Rath, Marx Consulting Group, LLC
Those elected as Directors include:
- Bernard J. Challen – Shoreham Services
- Wendy Clark – National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S. Department of Energy)
- Victor Mucino – West Virginia University
- Robert C. Sump – Nissan Technical Center N. A.
- Mark P. Zachos – Dearborn Group Technology, Inc.
The Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer will serve two-year terms and the Vice President-Automotive and Directors will serve three-year terms. All begin their terms in January 2010.
SAE International is a global association of more than 121,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion(R) and the Collegiate Design Series.
- www.sae.org -
Contact: Shawn Andreassi, SAE International, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-724-772-8522
SOURCE SAE International