WARRENDALE, Pa., Jan. 18 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SAE International is expanding its content offerings by partnering with SupplierBusiness, an industry leader in the creation of electronic market research reports.
Effective Jan. 1, 2010, SupplierBusiness e-format reports are available through SAE International's Web site – www.sae.org .
"We are working to expand our product offerings and be a one-stop shop for automotive industry information, so it makes sense to partner with SupplierBusiness, a clear leader in the market research arena," said Martha B. Swiss, intellectual property manager for SAE International. "This will enable SAE International to expand its content offerings and partner with an industry leader. It's a win-win."
SupplierBusiness is a business research company focused on automotive supply base issues. SupplierBusiness provides comprehensive coverage of the global automotive supplier community, adding up to 30 original stories to its archives each week.
SupplierBusiness is a subsidiary of IHS Inc., a global information and insight company that has licensed SAE International's papers and standards for many years.
The 56 initial offerings of SupplierBusiness e-format reports are available from SAE International in the categories of:
- Commercial Vehicle Reports that forecast trends for major truck OEM's and suppliers.
- Regional Supplier Reports that focus on automotive market for key world regions.
- Sectoral Reports that cover markets for specific vehicle systems such as exhaust, steering, suspension and materials.
- Strategic Studies that provide information on production logistics, subassemblies/modules and technology drivers.
- Supplying OEM Reports that provide market intelligence about the major automotive OEMs for use by suppliers and providing competitive intelligence for OEMs.
"These reports are designed for decision makers," Swiss said. "They are highly detailed reports that will assist in understanding the nuances of an industry. SupplierBusiness reports are invaluable for individuals who want the inside edge on the industry, and their competition."
To view the available reports, visit http://store.sae.org/ .
SAE International is a global association of more than 121,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
- www.sae.org -
CONTACT: Shawn Andreassi of SAE International, 1-724-772-8522 or email@example.com
SOURCE SAE International