DUBLIN, Sept. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Safety Connection Devices Market - by Type, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Safety Connection Devices Market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 7.1% between 2017 and 2023.
Safety Connection Devices give reliable and flexible connection between e-stops, safety interlock switches, safety relays and cable pull switches. While increasing personal safety these devices improve connection between different machineries.
North America is expected to have largest Global Safety Connection Devices Market share in the forecast period (2017-2023) and is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific region with next largest market shares.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
- The technological advancements, growth in safety requirements, increasing number of designs are the major drivers of Global Safety Connection Devices Market.
- The high costs for these devices and lack of awareness are the factors which restricts this market.
Industry Structure and Updates
In February 2017 Murrelektronik has introduced heavy-duty connectors of Modlink Heavy series t provide secure transmission.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Porter's 5 Forces
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Safety Connection Devices Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
5.1. Safety Wiring Systems
6. Global Safety Connection Devices Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7. Global Safety Connection Devices Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
10.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations
10.2. Investment Opportunities
11. Global Safety Connection Devices Market - Road Ahead
- ABB Ltd.
- Advantech Co. Ltd.
- ASTRE Engineering Tunisie
- Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Lumberg Automation
- Parmley Graham Ltd.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Solomon Technology Corp.
- SUMELEC Vizcaya
- Weidmuller Interface GmbH & Co. KG
For more information about this report visit
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets