NEW YORK, Sept. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Saks OFF 5TH announces the launch of The Next Generation, a collection of five new fashion brands designed in New York City and developed with a fresh aesthetic and fashion-conscious consumer in mind. The collection of The Next Generation brands provide a new look with stylish clothing, footwear and accessories at an attainable price point.
"Saks OFF 5TH is a world-class destination for style and on-trend products at a great value. Based on our customer's feedback, we identified an opportunity to add to our portfolio of brands, and increase our assortment of the latest fashions," said Tom Ott, Chief Merchant, Saks OFF 5TH. "With the launch of The Next Generation brands and the vast assortment available, we're able to offer our customers a differentiated range of quality fashion and styles at competitive pricing."
Developed in the Saks OFF 5TH downtown design studio, The Next Generation collections take inspiration from the trends of the season while incorporating distinct details and fabrications with a unique sense of style. Each brand reaches a different customer and offers a curated selection of clothing, footwear and accessories that suits their preferences and lifestyle needs. The new brands include:
- Ava & Aiden: (Women's shoes, fashion jewelry) - Shoes and jewelry for everyday and that special occasion. Styles are trend-driven with great embellishments, standout colors and fresh silhouettes.
- RENVY: (Women's ready-to-wear, shoes, accessories) - This contemporary collection has a distinct aesthetic with looks that are effortlessly cool, confident and current, with a touch of sexiness.
- Pure Navy: (Men's & Women's ready-to-wear, footwear) - A modern collection of elevated basics all about clean lines, a refined color palette and effortless ease.
- NHP: (Men's tailored & sportswear, footwear) - New High Performance, or NHP, offers performance features and modern trends, a smart take on tailored clothing and sportswear.
- Russell Park: (Men's sportswear, footwear) - Fashion-forward and buzzworthy menswear inspired by urban streetwear. The casual styles feature bright colors, bold graphics and edgy design details.
"When developing the collections, we wanted pieces to maintain classic wearability while ensuring they felt current, and for several of the brands, trend-forward. It was important to combine stylish designs with quality fabrics and flattering fits while maintaining attainable pricing. We are confident that we delivered for our customers with the The Next Generation lines," said Irene Newman, Head of Design, Hudson's Bay Company, the parent of Saks OFF 5TH.
New deliveries will bring in fresh styles on a monthly basis. In addition, the collections will highlight key categories such as cashmere, cold weather accessories, and suiting with new styles and colorways debuting throughout the Fall/Winter season.
The brands officially launch today online at SaksOFF5TH.com and in stores across North America. To view the Fall collections and to shop, please visit: www.SaksOFF5TH.com/NextGeneration
ABOUT SAKS FIFTH AVENUE OFF 5TH:
As part of the Hudson's Bay Company brand portfolio, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH is a world-class destination for top designer brands at extraordinary value. The retailer's 133 stores and e-commerce division, saksoff5th.com, combine the two great joys of shopping: the delight of discovering the best in luxury and the thrill of finding a deal. A modern shopping experience of carefully curated off-the-runway trends, exceptional service, and savings on the biggest names in fashion, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH leads the market as the premier luxury-value destination.
SOURCE Saks OFF 5TH