ALBANY, N.Y., Aug. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanced materials comprise a wide range of metals, ceramics, composites, and polymers. They are growing in adoption owing to their superior properties over conventional materials. Rise in utilization of these materials in high-end applications in automotive and aerospace manufacturing is key to growth. One of the popular advanced materials is carbon fiber reinforced polymers.
Use of high-end engineering applications in sports, and wind energy is key to rising revenues.
The global advanced materials market stood at 13 Kilo Tons in 2018, and analysts at Transparency Market Research anticipate the opportunities to rise at CAGR of 8.1% during 2019 and 2027. By the period end, the market valuation is expected to reach around 28 Kilo Tons.
Request for COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Advanced Materials Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Key Findings of Advanced Materials Market Report
- The advanced materials market witnesses lucrative opportunities in aerospace industry
- Geographically North America is the leading market
- Europe also accounts for a promising share in overall valuation
- Asia Pacific market is expected to see rapidly rising revenues during 2019 – 2027
- India and China key revenue generator due to rising use in manufacturing industries
- Advanced materials market has highly consolidated competitive landscape
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Advanced Materials Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Adoption of advanced materials has helped manufacturers and fabricators attain high-end thermal and physical properties to meet end-user requirements.
- The growing trend of replacing conventional materials in composites and ceramics in range of industries. A strikingly lucrative market is the use of ceramics in medical devices
- Over the years, end-use industries have committed sizable funds in research and development of high-performance composites that can meet needs of the medical industry. This is boosting prospects in the advanced materials market
- Rising demand for carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) in high-end structural materials for automotive market is fueling revenue generation in the advanced materials market
- The increasing trend of miniaturization of electrical circuits is a key driver for new avenues for manufacturers of advanced materials.
- Advanced materials have shown a high potential in making lightweight materials for making automotive, thereby boosting opportunities for stakeholders in the market.
- Rise in demand for composites in making wind turbines and solar panels is spurred by strides the renewable sector has made globally over the past few years. This has been offering a robust undercurrent to opportunity in the advanced materials market.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/7307
Advanced Materials Market: Key Challenges
- The high cost of developing all advanced materials is a key impediment for their widespread uptake.
- The commercialization in the advanced materials market is further hindered by the availability of inexpensive substitute materials for carbon fiber reinforced polymers.
Advanced Materials Market: Competitive Dynamics
The advanced materials market is characterized by relatively few players holding prominent stakes. They have spruced up their research and development spending in recent years, on the back of advancing chemistries of composites.
Well-entrenches players in the advanced materials market currently include Materion Corporation, Hanwa Group, Huntsman Corporation, Morgan Advanced Materials plc., and 3M Advanced Materials.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Advanced Materials Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Advanced Materials Market: Regional Landscape
Geographically, North America and Europe account for more than half of the overall share in the advanced materials market. These regional markets have prospered on the back of robust production capacities and vast appetite for high-performance composites in numerous end-use industries. Moreover, stakeholders in these markets have benefitted from the use of cutting-edge material processing technologies.
The Advanced Materials Market can be segmented as follows:
- Metals & Alloys
- Medical devices
- Electricals & Electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Specialty Zeolites Market - The specialty zeolites market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to offer comparatively less growth opportunities due preference for other adsorption products over specialty zeolites. Increase in demand for consumer goods and automobiles across the globe is estimated to boost the paints & coatings and plastics markets. All these factors are projected to drive the specialty zeolites market during the forecast period.
Thermochromic Materials Market - The global thermochromic materials market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 8% between 2019 and 2027. Demand from smart textiles and smart packaging is anticipated to drive the market during the forecast period. Thermochromic materials are materials in which a change of temperature induces an observable change of color in the material. This phenomenon can be reversible, wherein the material changes back to its original color on reversal of the temperature change, or it can be irreversible. The most commonly used thermochromic materials are leuco dyes and liquid crystals (LCs).
Industrial Non-woven Materials Market - Industrial non-woven materials are widely used in health care and medical sector for making disposable baby care and feminine health products. Growing population and awareness regarding health and hygiene would prove to be a driving factor for the industrial non-woven materials market in the near future. Another emerging application of industrial non-woven materials lies in geotextiles, which improve the durability of roads. The geotextiles segment currently holds a very low share of the industrial non-woven materials market.
Biodegradable Superabsorbent Materials Market - Biodegradable superabsorbent materials are considered to be ideal for power utility companies. The global biodegradable superabsorbent materials market can be segmented based on product, application, and region. In terms of product, the biodegradable superabsorbent materials market can be segmented into polyvinyl alcohol, polysaccharides, polyitaconic acid, and polypeptide. Based on application, the biodegradable superabsorbent materials market can be divided into baby diapers, disposable diapers, feminine hygiene, agriculture, medical, and others.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/advanced-materials-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research