Sales of Non-Alcoholic Wine to Double by 2031 with Heightened Demand for Alcohol-Free Wine Products. Almost 75% of Non-Alcoholic Wine Sales to Come from Still Non-Alcoholic Wine: Fact. MR
The latest study conducted on the non-alcoholic wine market by Fact.MR offers insights into drivers, trend, opportunities, and challenges impacting growth of the market through 2031. The report highlights key factors improving the non-alcoholic wine demand outlook in terms of product type, alcohol concentration, packaging, and sales channel
Sep 08, 2021, 10:13 ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: As per the latest survey by Fact.MR, sales of non-alcoholic wine are expected to reach US$ 1.6 Bn in 2021. Increasing consumption of alcohol-free wine will improve the demand, registering growth at an impressive 10.4% CAGR through 2031.
Growing prevalence of heart diseases due to the consumption of alcohol has driven the consumers to opt for alcohol-free wine to reduce the risk of the diseases. Hence, the demand for sparkling non-alcoholic wine will accelerate during the forecast period.
Sales of still non-alcoholic wine are estimated to decrease and contrary to this, the demand for flavored non-alcoholic wine is expected to increase. As per the report, non-alcoholic grape wine is estimated to be the most preferred product type over the coming years.
Steered by the growing trend of non-alcoholic wine consumption, premium brands are introducing sparkling non-alcoholic wines to cater the surging demand. As per Fact.MR, the alcohol-free wine market will account for more than 78.3% of the market share.
Advent of efficient and user-friendly online channels have made it easier for consumers to purchase their favorite beverage. Especially, following the outbreak of COVID-19, consumers purchase via online channels has increased as they avoided stepping out in fear of contracting the disease.
As a result of convenience of online shopping, which also offers the scope for comparing product and price with other brands, an increasing number of players are collaborating with e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Dan Murphy's and others to recover from the losses incurred due to the pandemic. Backed by aforementioned factors, the market is expected to top the valuation of US$ 4.5 Bn by 2031.
"Leading players are introducing a wide-range of non-alcoholic wine products in diverse flavors to attract consumers. With increasing consumption of non-alcoholic drinks due to mindful drinking, sales of non-alcoholic wine are expected to accelerate over the next decade," says a Fact.MR analyst.
For More Information On How To Improve Your Non-Alcoholic Wine Market Footprint, Request A Sample Here
Key Takeaways from Non-Alcoholic Wine Market Survey
- By product type, non-alcoholic still wine will account for lion's share, holding nearly 73% of market share
- In terms of alcohol concentration, alcohol-free wine products will account for over 78.3% of market share
- The bottle segment is expected to generate nearly 86.5% of revenues for non-alcoholic wine market
- The U.S. market for non-alcoholic wine is poised to expand at an astounding CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period
- Australia will emerge as the most lucrative market, registering stellar growth at 12.2% CAGR during the forecast period
- The non-alcoholic wine market of France is expected to witness impressive growth backed by the increasing consumption of non-alcoholic wines
- Rising beverage consumption in developing nations will create growth opportunities for market, spurring sales
- Innovative packaging and increasing heart issues due to alcohol consumption is improving the sales of non-alcoholic wine
- Increasing demand for sparkling non-alcoholic wine is expected to bolster the growth of the market
- Stringent government regulations implemented on the production of non-alcoholic wine will restrict the market demand.
Ask Your Non-Alcoholic Wine Market Related Questions & Get Customized Reports:
As per Fact.MR, the market is highly competitive as demand for non-alcoholic wines continue to increase in the market. Key players are focusing on mergers and acquisition to establish their global presence in the industry.
- In July 2021, Gruvi, a line of non-alcoholic beer and wine announced the addition to their growing non-alcoholic wine collection – a special limited batch release of a dry Red Wine.
- Starla Wines, in July 2021, announced its breakthrough entry into the growing alcohol-free (AF) industry by launching the first premium collection of alcohol removed wines by launching a trio of radiant varietals: Sauvignon Blanc, Red Blend and Sparkling Rosé.
Some of the leading market players operating in the non-alcoholic wine market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Schloss Wachenheim
- Australian Vintage Limited
- Treasury Wine Estate
- Sutter Home Wine Estate
- Miguel Torres S.A
- DGB (Pty) Ltd.
- Navarro Vineyards
- Bodega La Tautila
- Chateau Diana Winery
- Hill Street Beverage Company Inc.
- Ariel Vineyards
- Neobulles SA
- Thomson and Scott
- Giacobazzi A.e Figli srl
- Pierre Chavin
- Weingut Leitz KG
- San Antonio Winery (Stella Rosa)
More Valuable Insights on Non-alcoholic Wine Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global non-alcoholic wine market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in non-alcoholic wine market with detailed segmentation:
- By Product Type:
- Still Non-Alcoholic Wine
- Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Wine
- By Alcohol Concentration:
- Alcohol-free (0.0% ABV)
- Low-alcohol (Up to 1.2% ABV)
- By Packaging:
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Bottles
- Non-Alcoholic Wine Cans
- By Sales Channel:
- Restaurants & Bars
- Online Stores
- Travel Retails
- Tasting Rooms
Key Questions Covered in the Non-alcoholic wine Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for non-alcoholic wine market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into non-alcoholic wine demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Non-alcoholic wine market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Non-alcoholic wine market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore Fact.MR's Coverage on the Food & Beverage Domain
Non-Alcoholic Beer Market - Non-alcoholic beer is becoming popular as a recovery drink among young athletes. Furthermore, with the introduction of healthier non-alcoholic beverages, the beverage industry is undergoing a massive transformation. The non-alcoholic beer landscape is being fueled by the millennial generation's willingness to experiment with newer flavours in mixed beers beverages. Growing consumer interest in ethically and organically sourced products opens up opportunities for ethically traded non-alcoholic beers.
Sparkling Wine Market - The modern trade segment accounts for more than a third of the revenue in the sparkling wine market by sales channel segment, and companies should target this distribution channel with a laser-like focus. In comparison, the grocery store segment is much smaller, but it cannot be completely ignored in the sparkling wine market. Despite the fact that Europe is expected to maintain its dominant position in the grocery store segment, Latin America is on track to have the highest CAGR and may be viewed as a strong alternative option.
Cannabis Infused Drinks Market - The global market has seen an increase in the popularity of non-alcoholic beverages with low calorie content and high nutritional value. The emergence of this beverage category has been largely driven by private-label companies and start-ups that are heavily leveraging cannabis's medicinal benefits and producing products that would allow cannabis use in a socially acceptable, widely recognized, and convenient manner. Non-alcoholic infused drink sales are surging, accounting for nearly half of total demand.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to food & beverage and retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Email: [email protected]
Share this article