SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver two keynotes at salesforce.com's Cloudforce 2010 Japan on Oct. 5 and Oct. 6, 2010. This industry, customer and developer event is being held at the Prince Park Tower Tokyo in Tokyo, Japan. Benioff will deliver the event's keynote speeches at 10:00 a.m. JST on both days.
Salesforce.com will bring the "real" enterprise cloud, which 82,400 customers of all sizes rely on to run their businesses, to Japan's attendees through presentations and sessions on the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Chatter and Force.com platform. Benioff will be joined by salesforce.com customers and partners and will present on the cost effectiveness and competitive power that the combination of cloud, social and mobile apps deliver. In addition, many of salesforce.com's innovative industry partners will exhibit at the Cloud Expo to introduce the latest in cloud computing technologies.
- A live webcast of Benioff's presentation will be available on Oct. 5. 10:00 am JST, to register please visit: http://www.salesforce.com/live/
- A live audiocast of Benioff's presentation will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
- To register to attend Cloudforce Japan, visit: http://www.salesforce.com/jp/cloudforce
- To learn more about Chatter, visit: http://www.salesforce.com/chatter/
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and CRM applications (http://www.salesforce.com/crm) have revolutionized the way companies collaborate and communicate with their customers, including:
- The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- Chatter, for social collaboration
- The Force.com platform, for custom application development
- The AppExchange, the world's leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of July 31, 2010, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 82,400 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright (c) 2010 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.