PARIS, March 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver the keynote address at Cloudforce Paris, held at the Centre des Nouvelles Initiatives et des Tendances (CNIT) on April 5. Benioff's keynote will begin at 10:00 a.m. CEST. With more than 2,000 attendees registered, Cloudforce Paris is set to be one of the largest cloud computing events held in France this year.
The first generation of cloud computing was about leveraging technologies that were low cost, fast and easy to use. Salesforce.com recognizes a massive shift is under way in the industry to Cloud 2, the next generation of cloud computing that is social, mobile and open. Benioff's keynote will focus on the shift to Cloud 2, and he will be joined on stage by executives from ALD Automotive, Dell, Schneider Electric, Seesmic and SFR.
Accelerating Cloud 2 Education and Adoption
Attendees will be able to take part in dozens of sessions to learn how they can take advantage of the shift to Cloud 2 to help run their businesses. From the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, to Chatter, the Force.com platform and more, attendees will be able to cover the full salesforce.com Cloud 2 ecosystem of apps, platform and collaboration.
To see the schedule and details of all the available sessions, please visit http://www.salesforce.com/fr/cloudforce2011
Showcasing the Cloud 2 Ecosystem
Cloud computing industry leaders will be at Cloudforce Paris to showcase their latest innovations, including Accenture, AVS Consulting, Big Machines, Bureau van Dijk Editions Electroniques, Cameleon Software, Capgemini, CIO Experience, CSC, Deloitte, Devenson SAS, Eloqua, Emailvision, IBM, Ideal Analytics, Kerensen Consulting, Logica, Luma International, Magic Software, Perspecsys, Seesmic, Talent2Cloud and more.
- A live audio cast of Benioff's keynote will be available starting at 10:00 a.m. CEST at www.salesforce.com/investor
- A live audio cast of Benioff's media Q&A will be available immediately following the keynote at 12:30 p.m. CEST at www.salesforce.com/investor
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/salesforcefrance
- Twitter: follow @salesforce and join the conversation with #Cloudforce
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/SalesforceFrance
- Registration for Cloudforce Paris is now open at http://www.salesforce.com/fr/cloudforce2011
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that has transformed the way companies collaborate and communicate. Salesforce.com is leading the effort to bring Cloud 2, the next paradigm for computing, to the enterprise by offering its customers the social collaboration, mobility and openness that are the hallmark of this new world. The company's platform and application services include:
- Salesforce Chatter, a private social network for your enterprise
- The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- The Jigsaw Data Cloud, for ensuring data integrity and quality
- The Force.com platform, for custom application development
- Heroku, for building social and mobile apps in Ruby
- The AppExchange, the world's leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of January 31, 2011, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 92,300 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright (c) 2011 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.