SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO at salesforce.com, will keynote and participate in an "Internet Trends" panel discussion at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Monday, February 28, 2011 in San Francisco, CA.
- Keynote at 12:00pm (PT) / 3:00pm (ET).
- Panel at 5:00pm (PT) / 8:00pm (ET).
An audio webcast of Mr. Benioff's presentations will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
Salesforce.com is the trusted enterprise cloud computing company. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's Force.com platform and apps (http://www.salesforce.com/crm) have revolutionized the way companies collaborate and communicate. Salesforce.com's cloud offerings include:
- The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- The Service Cloud, for customer service and support
- The Jigsaw Data Cloud, for ensuring data integrity and quality
- Salesforce Chatter, for social collaboration
- The Force.com platform, for custom application development
- Database.com, the world's first enterprise cloud database
- The AppExchange, the world's leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing apps
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of October 31, 2010, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 87,200 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements may not be currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright (c) 2011 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.