SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE :CRM ), the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver a mastermind keynote at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo on Oct. 19, 2010 at 5:00 pm ET. The Gartner Symposium, the industry's largest and most important annual gathering of CIOs and senior IT leaders, is being held at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Benioff has been selected, along with Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO and John Chambers, Cisco chairman and CEO, to deliver the Mastermind Interview Keynote. The keynote is a lively discussion between senior Gartner analysts and industry luminaries.
- A live audiocast of Benioff's presentation will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
- To learn more about the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, visit: http://www.gartner.com/technology/symposium/orlando/index.jsp
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and CRM applications (http://www.salesforce.com/crm) have revolutionized the way companies collaborate and communicate with their customers, including:
- The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- Chatter, for social collaboration
- The Force.com platform, for custom application development
- The AppExchange, the world's leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of July 31, 2010, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 82,400 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright (c) 2010 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.