SAN FRANCISCO, March 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Steve Fisher, Executive Vice President, Technology, and George Hu, Executive Vice President, Platform and Marketing, will present at the following events the week of April 5, 2011 in San Francisco, CA.
- Tuesday, April 5, 2011: Steve Fisher, Executive Vice President, Technology, will present at the UBS Investment Bank hosted Bus Tour at 8:00am (PT) / 11:00am (ET).
- Wednesday, April 6, 2011: George Hu, Executive Vice President, Platform and Marketing, will present at the Wells Fargo 1st Annual Tech Transformation Summit at 9:15am (PT) / 12:15pm (ET).
An audio webcast of Mr. Fisher's and Mr. Hu's presentations will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that has transformed the way companies collaborate and communicate. Salesforce.com is leading the effort to bring Cloud 2, the next paradigm for computing, to the enterprise by offering its customers the social collaboration, mobility and openness that are the hallmark of this new world. The company's platform and application services include:
- Salesforce Chatter, a private social network for your enterprise
- The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- The Jigsaw Data Cloud, for ensuring data integrity and quality
- The Force.com platform, for custom application development
- Heroku, for building social and mobile apps in Ruby
- The AppExchange, the world's leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of January 31, 2011, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 92,300 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright (c) 2011 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.