SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO, and Graham Smith, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following investor events:
- Wednesday, January 9, 2013: Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO, will participate in a Bank of America Merrill Lynch hosted investor meeting at 4:45pm (PT) / 7:45pm (ET) in Las Vegas, NV.
- Thursday, January 10, 2013: Graham Smith, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a UBS Securities hosted bus tour at 1:00pm (PT) / 4:00pm (ET) in San Francisco, CA.
Audiocasts of Mr. Benioff's and Mr. Smith's presentations will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and apps give customers the tools to create a social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work and innovate.
- Grow your business with the world's #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity withSalesforce Chatter
- Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Work.com
- Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE
Copyright © 2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Work.com, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.