SAN FRANCISCO, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will keynote an exclusive customer event today at McCormick Place in Chicago. Benioff will discuss how the latest technology trends are empowering companies to transform into customer companies and connect with their customers in entirely new ways.
Learn How to Become a Customer Company
The Salesforce Customer Company Tour is a global road show designed to help companies tap into the power of social and mobile cloud computing. Attendees will learn how to transform into customer companies by marketing to customers everywhere, servicing customers on every channel, selling as a team, transforming collaboration, and becoming an app company. By connecting everything—customers, employees, partners and products—customer companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate, creating deeper connections with their customers and unlocking greater levels of growth, innovation and success.
The Salesforce Customer Company Tour will feature live keynotes from salesforce.com executives, specialized breakout sessions for sales, service, marketing, IT, developers and more, live demos of cutting-edge technologies and real customer stories from around the world. Future tour destinations include: Atlanta, Dallas, London, Minneapolis, Munich, Osaka, Paris, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
- Live audio of the keynote will be available via: http://salesforce.com/company/investor/events.jsp
- Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce and use #salesforceLIVE to join the conversation
- Check out the salesforce.com corporate blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/company/
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies enable companies to transform into customer companies by connecting with their customers, employees, partners and products in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's apps and platform revolutionize the way companies sell, service, market and innovate.
- Grow your business with the #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the #1 service app, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, publish and advertise with the #1 social marketing app, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build and deliver social and mobile apps with the Salesforce Platform, and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE
© 2013 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners