Apr 22, 2013, 08:00 ET
SAN FRANCISCO, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will keynote an exclusive customer event on April 23 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. Benioff will discuss how the latest technology trends are empowering companies to transform into customer companies and connect with their customers in entirely new ways.
Tune into Salesforce Live at http://salesforce.com/live beginning at 9:40 a.m. PT to watch the keynote in real-time and join the conversation.
Learn How to Become a Customer Company
The Salesforce Customer Company Tour is a global road show designed to help companies tap into the power of social and mobile cloud computing. Attendees will learn how to transform into customer companies by marketing to and servicing customers everywhere, selling as a team, building a customer platform and transforming the way they work. By connecting everything—customers, employees, partners and products—customer companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate, creating deeper connections with their customers and unlocking greater levels of growth, innovation and success.
The Salesforce Customer Company Tour will feature live keynotes from salesforce.com executives, specialized breakout sessions for sales, service, marketing, IT, developers and more, live demos of cutting-edge technologies and real customer stories from around the world. Future tour destinations include: Atlanta, Dallas, London, Minneapolis, Munich, Osaka, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
- Register now at http://salesforce.com/live to watch the keynote on Salesforce Live
- Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce and use #salesforceLIVE to join the conversation
- Check out the salesforce.com corporate blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/company/
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can transform into customer companies by connecting with their customers, employees, partners and products in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and apps revolutionize the way companies sell, service, market and innovate.
- Grow your business with the #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the #1 service app, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage and advertise with the #1 marketing app, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build and deliver social and mobile apps everywhere with the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE
Copyright © 2013 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Work.com, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Share this article