SAN FRANCISCO, June 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Graham Smith, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 8:50am (PT) / 10:50am (CT) in Chicago, IL.
An audiocast of Mr. Smith's presentation will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services allow customers to:
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Data.com, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Salesforce Site.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku and Salesforce Radian6.
- Empower small business to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company's social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright © 2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce.com, Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Radian6, Jigsaw, AppExchange, Force.com, Heroku, and all associated logos are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. in the United States and other countries. Salesforce.com offers its Siteforce products and services in Germany under the Force.com Sites trademark. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.