SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/-- SALESFORCE.COM DREAMFORCE 2013 -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, will welcome more than 130,000 registered attendees to Dreamforce 2013, the world's largest software conference, taking place Nov. 18-21, 2013 in San Francisco. In front of a record global audience, salesforce.com will unveil the future of enterprise computing and demonstrate how companies can connect with customers, employees, partners and products in a whole new way.
Comments on the News
- "Now in its 11th year, Dreamforce is the world's largest software conference, with more than 130,000 registered attendees," said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO,salesforce.com.
Dreamforce 2013: The World's Largest Software Conference
The 11th annual Dreamforce is set to achieve record-breaking attendance with more than 130,000 people from 82 countries registered to attend, including more than 4,500 C-level executives. In addition, more than 200,000 people are expected to join Dreamforce via Salesforce Live. With more than 1,250 sessions and an expanded Dreamforce Cloud Expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking opportunities. In addition, hundreds of teams will compete for the largest single hackathon prize ever in the Salesforce $1 Million Hackathon.
Dynamic Programming to Exhilarate the Dreamforce Community
- Marquee Keynotes: Salesforce.com Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will host a set of inspiring keynotes for attendees and will be joined by special guests including industry visionaries Yahoo! President and CEO Marissa Mayer and Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg.
- Inspirational Discussions: World-renowned holistic health expert Dr. Deepak Chopra will lead a special event that will take attendees on a journey of how to live a fulfilling life on Thursday, Nov. 21. Dr. Chopra will be joined by Dr. David Agus, a pioneering biomedical researcher, Dr. Wayne Dyer, an international best-selling author and Dr. Susan Desmond-Hellmann, a renowned oncologist and the Chancellor of UC San Francisco (UCSF).
- Expert-Led Breakout Sessions: Dreamforce features more than 1,250 breakout sessions, including hands-on training workshops, success clinics and more. Attendees will have the opportunity to dive into the latest product innovations, get hands-on training and hear from experts across industries.
- Developer Programming: More than 20,000 developers are expected to experience the Dreamforce Developer Zone to enjoy developer-focused programs, including a developer keynote and a connected devices playground.
- Salesforce $1 Million Hackathon: Hundreds of teams will compete to build the next killer mobile app on the Salesforce Platform, the world's #1 cloud platform. The winner will receive $1 million, the largest single hackathon prize ever. The winning app will be announced at Dreamforce on Thursday, Nov. 21.
Largest Gathering of Cloud Companies Under One Roof
Dreamforce is the largest gathering of cloud companies under one roof. This year more than 350 partners will be exhibiting at Dreamforce in an expo hall that has nearly doubled in size from 2012, including a new featured customer showcase in Moscone West.
The partner ecosystem at Dreamforce includes exclusive Diamond sponsor Accenture, Titanium sponsors Bluewolf, Capgemini, Deloitte, Marketo and NTT Group, and Innovation sponsor Dropbox. Platinum sponsors include Adobe Systems, Appirio, Apttus, BigMachines, CallidusCloud, DocuSign, FinancialForce.com, PwC, ServiceMax, ServiceSource, TCS and TOA Technologies.
Dreamforce Gala and Benefit Concert—The Concert for Kids
- Dreamforce Gala: the Dreamforce Gala will be headlined by punk rock icon, Green Day. The five-time Grammy award-winning band will be performing at San Francisco's AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants. The concert will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 19, 7–11 p.m. International sensation Blondie will open the concert which will benefit UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital and the Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland.
- Dreamforce Benefit Concert: continuing the tradition of integrated philanthropy at Dreamforce, the Salesforce Foundation is thrilled to announce the fourth annual concert for children's healthcare, The Concert for Kids, in support of both the UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital and the Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland. The benefit concert will be hosted on the Club Level of AT&T Park simultaneously with the Dreamforce Gala, with special seating and events taking place throughout the Club Level. Following Green Day's performance, the benefit will continue on the Club Level with an after-party hosted by internationally known artist MC Hammer.
Everyone Can Experience the Power of Dreamforce
Salesforce.com invites everyone to experience the excitement of Dreamforce to take advantage of the free keynote and expo pass. The pass provides access to:
- Fireside chat with Dropbox CEO Drew Houston and Marc Benioff on Monday, Nov. 18, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Customer Company Keynote with Vivek Kundra, EVP of Industries, salesforce.com, on Monday, Nov. 18, 5-6 p.m.
- Visionary keynote by Marc Benioff and special guests on Tuesday, Nov. 19, 9-11 a.m.
- Fireside chat with Marissa Mayer and Marc Benioff on Tuesday, Nov. 19, 5-6 p.m.
- Nine product keynotes including the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Platform, Salesforce Data.com, Small & Medium Business, Mobile Strategy, Salesforce Chatter and Developer, featuring Salesforce experts on Wednesday, Nov. 20, 9 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
- Inspirational keynote with Sheryl Sandberg and Marc Benioff on Wednesday, Nov. 20, 5-6 p.m.
- Special keynotes from Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. David Agus, Dr. Wayne Dyer and Dr. Susan Desmond-Hellmann on Thursday, Nov. 21, 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- UCSF Unusual Thinkers Track on Nov. 20, hosted by UCSF Medical Center, one of the nation's top hospitals and recognized throughout the world for its innovative patient care, advanced technology and pioneering research. Join Mark Laret, CEO of UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, and UCSF Chancellor Susan Desmond-Hellmann, along with several special guests, as they share insights on how technology is revolutionizing the research and delivery of health care.
- The Dreamforce Cloud Expo showcasing 350 leading cloud computing companies and thousands of hands-on demos.
- The Dreamforce Plaza, which will host the Dreamforce Music Festival with performances by Anna Lunce, Fly Golden Eagle, Forever Land, Human Karaoke Machine, Hunter Hunted, Jeffrey Halford & The Healers, My Peoples, St. Lucia and Strong Like Bull.
Those who cannot attend Dreamforce in person can still experience Dreamforce from anywhere on Salesforce Live broadcasts, which will stream general session keynotes, interviews with industry luminaries and more at www.dreamforce.com.
A live audiocast of Marc Benioff's keynotes will be available on the salesforce.com Investor Relations website at www.salesforce.com/investor. In addition, select Dreamforce sessions with salesforce.com executives will be available. A complete list of these sessions can be accessed through the company's Investor Relations Website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
- Register for Dreamforce, including free keynote and expo pass: http://dreamforce.com
- Buy tickets to the Benefit Concert: http://www.theconcertforkids.com/
- Follow @Salesforce and @Dreamforce on Twitter
- Like salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.