NEW YORK, Dec. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Samsung Techwin America, a leader in surveillance technology, today unveiled the latest addition to its growing baby monitor portfolio – the BrightVIEW Baby Video Monitoring System.
This next-generation line of baby video monitors includes a portable 720p HD camera with a 5.0" LCD color touch screen, enabling parents to conveniently monitor their children's movements from a distance. The monitor also features intuitive controls that allow users to freely pan, tilt and zoom to capture visuals of their toddlers from every available angle in the vicinity.
In addition to delivering high-resolution picture quality via the camera, the BrightVIEW Baby Video Monitoring System is also equipped with HD audio enhancements that will amplify how parents listen and speak to their newborns. Thanks to the two-way talk capabilities, parents will be able to coo back to their baby or sing lullabies easier and clearer than ever.
If a parent is unable to comfort their child at a given moment, this latest model includes four, pre-programmed lullabies – including Brahms Lullaby and Hush Little Baby – along with a comforting, night-light to help soothe babies to sleep. Parents can also schedule alerts through the BrightVIEW monitor to conveniently remind them of their infant or toddler's next feeding time.
"Today's tech-savvy parents are looking for the latest innovations to comfortably monitor their children," said Richard Simone, Samsung Techwin America VP of Sales and Marketing. "With the BrightVIEW Baby Video Monitoring System's visual and audio advancements, we're reaffirming our commitment to providing users with unmatched convenience and quality to ensure the safety of their children."
The monitoring kit also supports up to four cameras, which allows parents to supervise more than one child or oversee activities in four different rooms.
- Ultra-Large 5.0" LCD Touch Screen Monitor – There are no bulky controls with this baby monitor, which allows for a larger, brighter 5.0" LCD color touch screen. Parents will never miss a detail with this enhancement.
- Night Vision – This feature allows parents to securely monitor their child around the clock. The camera has night vision capabilities up to 16 feet and includes a soft, glowing night-light to calm the baby in the dark. When the camera detects changes in the light level, it automatically adjusts the video to the appropriate setting.
- Quiet Mode - The voice-activated (VOX) mode enables users to adjust audio sensitivity levels on the camera to the parent's preference. By selecting low sensitivity mode, parents will only be alerted if there is a loud noise in the room such as the baby crying or an object falling. High sensitivity will alert parents to low sounds such as the baby cooing.
- Audio Mode - The BrightVIEW monitor comes with an innovative audio mode that conserves battery power while ensuring child safety. To turn the screen off, simply select audio mode and press the power button on the monitor. While the screen is off, the monitor will continue to detect sound in the vicinity of the camera.
- Pure Digital Signal - The Pure Digital Signal utilizes a 2.4 GHz frequency to provide secure and interference-free video. Unlike other devices, the Pure Digital Signal cannot be interrupted by wireless routers, microwaves, or cordless phones. Within a range of 900 feet*, you have the flexibility to move around the house without losing contact with your little one.
*Range depends on obstacles between camera and monitor.
The BrightVIEW Baby Video Monitoring System is now available to purchase at Kohl's, Target and buybuy BABY with a MAP of $229.99. For additional information regarding Samsung Techwin America consumer video monitoring and security products, please visit www.samsungsv.com.
About Samsung Techwin America
Samsung Techwin America is a leading supplier of advanced video surveillance solutions. Building on the company's history of innovation, Samsung Techwin America is dedicated to providing system solutions with the highest levels of performance, reliability and cost-efficiency. As a subsidiary of a $117 billion international market maker, Samsung Techwin America is committed to the continued development of innovative products for professional and consumer security applications. For more information, visit www.samsungsv.com.
SOURCE Samsung Techwin America