Samsung Ventures Invests to Strengthen DocuSign and its Global Trust Network to Help Billions of Mobile Consumers & Professionals Go Fully Digital
- Samsung Ventures has invested in DocuSign, The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™ (DTM).
- Samsung Ventures' investment opens the opportunity to bring DocuSign closer to mobile users so busy, on-the-go consumers and mobile professionals can transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
- The investment is a precursor to the development of a broader strategic relationship and will be used to further enable digital transformation by standardizing on DocuSign to accelerate transactions for faster speed to results, increased productivity, and better end user experiences.
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) announced that Samsung Venture Investment Corporation (Samsung Ventures) has made a strategic investment in DocuSign, becoming part of the DocuSign Global Trust Network. Samsung Ventures' investment opens the opportunity to bring The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™ (DTM) closer to billions of busy, on-the-go consumers and mobile professionals so they can go fully digital. DocuSign empowers users to securely transact anything, anytime, anywhere on their smart devices.
Samsung Ventures' investment will be used as a precursor to developing a broader strategic relationship that will help further enable digital transformations by standardizing on DocuSign. DocuSigning offers an easier, faster, more convenient and secure way to transact business by eliminating the hassles, costs and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents. DocuSign helps organizations of every size, industry and geography accelerate transactions for faster speed to results, increased security and compliance, and better experiences for customers, partners, suppliers and employees alike.
- "DocuSign is the global standard for Digital Transaction Management empowering the world to keep business digital," said Michael Jeon, Director at Samsung Ventures. "Our investment is evidence of our belief in the need to bring the ease, speed and convenience of DocuSign's DTM platform to the billions of consumers and mobile professionals who use smartphones and tablets everyday."
- "We believe the most successful companies will be fully digital by the end of the decade," said Keith Krach, Chairman & CEO, DocuSign. "Samsung is a digital leader who is bringing to market innovative technology and solutions that enrich peoples' lives. With Samsung Ventures' investment, we look forward to strengthening the DocuSign Global Trust Network to empower anyone to transact anything, anytime, anywhere. Securely."
DocuSign helps consumers and businesses go fully digital with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing, tracking, and retaining documents in the cloud to complete transactions. Consumers and businesses across industries, from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others, trust DocuSign because its DTM platform is the safest and most reliable in the industry with bank grade security and enterprise class reliability built in. DocuSign is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), ISO 27001 and U.S.-E.U. Safe Harbor compliant; SSAE 16 Type II examined and tested; and TRUSTe certified.
For more information about DocuSign, please visit http://www.docusign.com.
+1 (206) 576-8081
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
About Samsung Ventures
Samsung Venture Investment Corporation manages investment and investment-related activities for Samsung affiliate companies. The investment mandate for Samsung Venture Investment Corporation tracks closely to the strategic priorities of Samsung affiliate companies' core operating divisions, and encompasses investments in mobile communications, software and services, semiconductors, display technologies, advanced materials, and consumer electronics.
SOURCE DocuSign, Inc.