OCEAN VIEW, Delaware, July 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Sandblasting Media Market size is expected to reach USD 441.9 million by 2023; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Industry volume was over 750 kilo tons in 2015, with growth expectations of 5.9% CAGR over the forecast timeframe.
Robotic blasting systems are increasingly adopted in order to enhance the scope of sandblasting media market size in areas where quality control needs are not sufficed by standardized automation solutions. Industries including aerospace, automotive, medical and consumer electronics make use of this equipment for several applications including material removal, stress relief, mold cleaning, surface preparation, coating removal and shot peening.
Optional features offered such as servo controlled rotary positioner, automated media flow control, automatic blast pressure control, rotary lance capabilities, custom data collection, report generation, automatic recovery is likely to drive demand. U.S. sandblasting media market size is forecast to exceed USD 96 million by 2023.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/514
Sandblasting media market applications include the use of abrasives to cut, roughen, smooth, clean or polish surfaces, or to remove material to modify surface dimensions or shapes. In addition, these abrasive particles are also used in coated and bonded forms for several applications including polishing, cutting, surface finishing, and grinding. Industries such as construction, automotive, aerospace and industrial are the major end-use areas.
In the automotive industry, this technique is majorly used in coating and paint spraying for surface cleaning and improving anti-corrosion ability and adhesion. Growing emphasis on improved manufacturing processes will prove beneficial to sandblasting media market revenue, since it not only requires higher usage per unit, but also correspondingly impacts demand for value-added higher priced products.
China abrasive blasting media market is among the largest regional segments due to considerable demand across application areas. Health hazards associated with silica as an abrasive material is expected to hamper industry demand. Regulatory bodies such as National Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) have formed guidelines addressing many aspects of abrasive blasting including parameters such as proper airline length, and quality of breathing air provided to the abrasive blasting respirator.
Browse key industry insights spread across 153 pages with 114 market data tables & 12 figures & charts from the report, "Sandblasting Media Market Size By Product (Aluminum Oxide, Silicon Carbide, Steel Grit, Steel Shot, Glass, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Cob, Staurolite, Coal Slag, Copper Slag, Silica/Si Sand, Garnet), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S. [Gulf Coast], UK, Germany, China, Brazil, UAE, Saudi Arabia), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2023" in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Aluminum oxide abrasive blasting market accounted for over 10% of the industry share in 2015 and is forecast to grow at 7.2% CAGR from 2016 to 2023. It is preferred for specialized applications in which a particular surface finish is required that justifies the extra cost.
- Steel shot and grit are expected to gain significant industry share from 2016 to 2023 owing to extensive usage in the blast cleaning sector for the removal of mill scale, and paint and rust from steel surfaces.
- Silica sandblasting media market share dominated global consumption in 2015. This demand primarily originates from Asia Pacific, where the material finds extensive use due to absence of regulations similar to those seen in key European countries, as well as lower price point compared to alternative materials.
- Asia Pacific sandblasting media market share was over 45% in 2015. Significant durable goods sector and growing infrastructure spending is favorable for the region.
- Key industry participants comprise Barton International, Harsco, ABShot Tecnics, Crystal Mark, Washington Mills, Opta Minerals, TriVitro Corporation, U.S. Silica Holdings, etc.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/514
Global Market Insights has segmented the sandblasting media / abrasive market on the basis of product and region:
Sandblasting Media Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2023)
- Aluminum Oxide
- Silicon Carbide
- Steel Grit
- Steel Shot
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Corn Cob
- Coal Slag
- Copper Slag
- Si Sand
Sandblasting Media Region Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2023)
- North America
- Gulf Coast
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports:
1.Sand Blasting Machines Market: Sand blasting machines market size is likely to achieve USD 485 million by 2022, growing at 3.5% over coming few years. Emergence of robotic sandblasting technology is estimated to surge demand growth during the next few years. Read More
2. Intumescent Coatings Market: Intumescent coatings market size was estimated at 98.1 kilo tons in 2014 with expectation forecast at 145.6 kilo tons by 2022, growing at more than 5%. Read More
Read our insightful industry blogs
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
SOURCE Global Market Insights Inc.