SAN MATEO, Calif., May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Sanitary Care Products Asia (Sanicare), the premiere manufacturer of home and facial paper products in the Philippines, has implemented NetSuite to support and fuel its rapid business growth. Sanicare replaced Microsoft Dynamics GP, multiple Excel spreadsheets and manual processes with one single instance of NetSuite. Now, Sanicare is using NetSuite to run mission-critical business processes across 22 sales offices including financials, order management, reporting, shipping, bill of materials, multi-location inventory management, and multicurrency management in Philippine Peso and Indonesian Rupiah. Sanicare can also gain the scalability needed to manage high order and invoice volume, as well as operational efficiency, and the agility to get the system up and running rapidly while having a real-time view into its business performance. NetSuite's flexible and agile SuiteCloud Platform can also enable Sanicare to build industry specific functionality, in addition to EDI integrations with its retail partners, streamlining their order fulfillment process.
Sanicare was founded in 1996 and has experienced significant growth in recent years. Prior to NetSuite, Sanicare used Microsoft Dynamics GP, but the system could not keep up with the rapid pace of the company's expansion. The software would freeze up under high order volume, and was not properly integrated with separate inventory systems. This created costly inventory imbalances because Sanicare could not adequately account for raw materials and finished goods shipments. The lack of integration among Sanicare's business systems made reconciling orders and managing relationships with suppliers a grueling, time-consuming process. A warehouse fire, which damaged the on-premise ERP servers, added to the company's data woes.
As Sanicare's brands gained traction through corporate and institutional clients, as well as independent retail channels, the company looked into on-premise solutions. But after careful evaluation, Sanicare selected NetSuite to manage its growing business. Working with NetSuite partner CloudTech, Sanicare implemented NetSuite in six months. Because NetSuite offers end-to-end ERP with financial and inventory data unified in a single system, Sanicare has complete control over the value chain and visibility across all its locations. The resulting efficiencies have helped to decrease order processing times, reduce the number of hours spent on financial analysis, and improve leadership's ability to monitor profitability and results in real-time.
"Before NetSuite, we did not have a comprehensive view of our business, only islands of information," said Ven Sio, President at Sanicare. "The control we now have over our raw materials and finished goods is critical to our continued growth."
NetSuite is vital to Sanicare's continued success because of the wide range of business benefits it can deliver, including:
- Efficient order management that provides streamlined processing of 20,000 invoices and 2,000 payables per month, enabling the company to decrease the days needed to generate financial statements from 10 days to five.
- Financial management which seamlessly manages relationships with 1,000 vendors.
- NetSuite's broad range of functionality designed for modern businesses, enabling the company to streamline mission-critical business processes and improve operational efficiency.
- A highly scalable system for growth, with the ability to quickly and easily add new subsidiaries and functionality as the business grows.
- Built-in business intelligence that provides real-time insights into key business performance indicators for a unified view of the organization, and delivers a single version of truth.
- Inventory management that provides visibility into stock levels and when to replenish, helping to avoid out-of-stock or over-stock issues.
- The agility, scalability and flexibility needed to help enter new markets, expand operations and grow revenue.
- Multi-location inventory management that gives Sanicare insights into 3,000 SKUs across its branch and satellite locations.
- NetSuite's flexible and agile SuiteCloud Platform, which enabled a custom EDI integration built by partner CloudTech, which has significantly reduced a time-consuming and manual order-entry process for some of Sanicare's biggest resellers, including SM, PUREGOLD, Robinsons, Waltermart, and Ever Gotesco.
By moving to the NetSuite cloud, Sanicare's vital records and data-driven relationships are no longer at risk from fire or other disaster events. The solution grows as Sanicare's needs grow, including the demand planning capabilities Sanicare will soon activate to further refine its production schedules.
"We now have the tools to understand how our business is performing at all times, from the largest retail store down to the smallest shops," Sio added.
Today, more than 30,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of cloud-based financials/enterprise resource planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software applications for businesses of all sizes. Many FORTUNE 100 companies rely on NetSuite to accelerate innovation and business transformation. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud business management software to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud accelerates.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sanicare-rolls-with-netsuite-to-fuel-business-growth-300270695.html
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.