BOSTON, Dec. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Santander Bank's Commercial and Business Banking clients have even more reasons to celebrate during this holiday season. With the debut of Santander Treasury Link – the Bank's enhanced online platform designed to meet the specific cash management needs of its Commercial and Business Banking clients - banking with Santander means having the comprehensive tools and support clients need and expect, all delivered in a central, intuitive and streamlined treasury management hub.
"Santander Treasury Link joins our portfolio of core electronic banking capabilities that help our Commercial and Business Banking clients manage, monitor and maximize their working capital while improving their operating efficiency and controlling risk," said Bob Rubino, Santander's co-president and head of Commercial Banking. "What makes Santander Treasury Link such a highly competitive and useful product is its convenience, flexibility and customized controls. This platform is an important differentiator for Santander and one that is going to be instrumental in improving the client experience and empowering clients in ways that help them manage their money and their workflows more efficiently."
Santander Treasury Link's new and improved digital features include:
- 24/7 online access to comprehensive desktop tools and a secure communications channel with the Bank;
- Intuitive navigation and do-it-yourself customization capabilities;
- Configurable dashboard offering personalized reports and shortcuts to account information, balances, transfers and frequently used tools tailored to each user's needs and priorities;
- Integrated treasury tools, allowing cash flow management from receipts to payments to liquidity, all in one place;
- Fraud protection tools, including multi-factor authentication to initiate payments, enriched administrator controls and timely account activity notifications;
- Electronic payment capabilities, making it easy to initiate domestic and global wires in a range of currencies and domestic automated clearing house (ACH) payments.
Iain McGill, Chief Financial Officer of Berkeley Investments, said of his experience with Santander Treasury Link, "Migrating to the new Treasury Link system was easy and intuitive and the customizable dashboard has been very helpful to my accounting team. We all own and manage different projects and with Santander Treasury Link, my team members can set up and personalize the dashboard to view the account activity most relevant to them. For our company, Santander has been the perfect fit."
For more information on Santander Treasury Link, please visit www.santanderbank.com/us/corporate/corporate-capabilities/treasury-management/online-banking-services.
Santander Bank, N.A. is one of the country's largest retail and commercial banks with more than $79 billion in assets. With its corporate offices in Boston, the Bank's 9,700 employees, more than 650 branches, 2,100 ATMs and 2.1 million customers are principally located in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. The Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Madrid-based Banco Santander, S.A. (NYSE :SAN ) - one of the most respected banking groups in the world with more than 125 million customers in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. It is managed by Santander Holdings USA, Inc., Banco Santander's intermediate holding company in the U.S. For more information on Santander Bank, please visit www.santanderbank.com.
SOURCE Santander Bank