DUBLIN, April 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market By Product Type (Split, Window, VRF, Chillers and Others), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
Air conditioners market size in Saudi Arabia is anticipated to surpass US$ 3 billion by 2021. Central and West regions of Saudi Arabia are the highest demand generators for air conditioners in the country, and their dominance is expected to continue during 2016 - 2021.
On account of extreme climatic conditions, rising disposable income, growing construction activities in both commercial and residential sectors, coupled with various government initiatives aimed at improving energy efficiency, the demand for air conditioners in Saudi Arabia is projected to witness growth over the next five years.
Continuing growth in infrastructure developments and industrial sector are also augmenting the sales of air conditioning systems in Saudi Arabia. Moreover, implementation of energy efficiency labelling system and standardization for air conditioners is expected to have a positive impact on the country's air conditioners market in the coming years.
Segment-wise, split air conditioners dominate the market, as they can be easily installed in multi-storey buildings, occupy less space and are cost-efficient. However, the market for chillers in Saudi Arabia is expected to outpace the rest of the air conditioner segments in the coming years. In 2015, LG Shaker grabbed the largest market share in Saudi Arabia's air conditioners market, followed by Zamil, Gree, Samsung Electronics and Daikin Air Conditioning Saudi Arabia.
Air Conditioners Market in Saudi Arabia By Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021 discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market in Saudi Arabia:
- Growing Need to Develop Solar Air Conditioning System
- Implementation of Energy Efficient Regulations
- Growing Penetration and Decentralization of District Cooling Technology
- Need to Reduce GHG Emissions
- Increasing Demand for Air Conditioners with Air Purification Technology
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Conditioners Market Overview
5. Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Segmental Analysis
7. Import-Export Analysis
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
11. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Daikin Air Conditioning Saudi Arabia LLC
- Fujitsu General Ltd.
- Gree Electric Appliances, Inc.
- Haier Middle East Appliances
- Hitachi Ltd.
- LG Shaker Co. Ltd
- Midea Group Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Saudi Arabia Co. Ltd
- Toshiba Carrier Corporation
- Zamil Air Conditioners Holding Company Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zwvv6k/saudi_arabia_air
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets