LONDON, Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the gulf region. The country witnesses an upsurge in the demand for air conditioners during the summer season as the temperatures shoot up to as high as 46o Celsius. On account of extreme climatic conditions, air conditioners have emerged as a necessity in Saudi Arabia. Consequently, the market for air conditioners in the country is anticipated to grow at a significant rate over the next five years. Growing construction activities, which involve construction of new residential and commercial units, are expected to boost air conditioner installations in the country. Moreover, expansion and development of cities, increasing number of high rise buildings and launch of various government and private mega projects in hospitality and education sectors are also propelling the demand for air conditioners in Saudi Arabia.
According to "Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", air conditioners market in Saudi Arabia is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during 2015-20. Air conditioner sales in the country are being driven primarily by cities such as Riyadh, Madinah and Jeddah, due to high population density and increasing infrastructural development in these cities. Further, with increasing purchasing power, demand for advanced air conditioners equipped with new features such as air purification, app control, etc., is also growing. Split air conditioners segment was the largest revenue generator for the market in 2014, followed by Chillers and Window air conditioners. However, over the forecast period, Chillers are anticipated to witness rapid growth, overtaking Split air conditioners, to emerge as the leading segment by 2020. Major companies operating in Saudi Arabia air conditioners market include Zamil, LG Shaker, Gree Electric, Samsung and Daikin. "Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to air conditioners market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Split, Window, VRF, Chillers and Other air conditioning systems
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air conditioners market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air conditioner manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3101130/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers