NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Rising commercial infrastructural development activities and consistently deteriorating air quality is projected to drive air purifiers market in Saudi Arabia over the next five years. Air pollution across the country can be attributed to expanding automobile fleet size in the country, which is responsible for emission of harmful particulate matter resulting in the various respiratory issues. Major cities in the country such as Riyadh, Jeddah, Makkah, Madinah and Khobar have been ranked among the most polluted cities in the world, and consequently, are the major demand generators of air purifiers in Saudi Arabia. The country is also witnessing rising demand for air purifiers from the residential sector on account of growing indoor air pollution levels and increasing health concerns among people. Healthcare institutes and hospitality sector are also among the major adopters of air purifiers in the country.
According to "Saudi Arabia Air Purifiers Market, By Filter Type, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", demand for air purifiers in Saudi Arabia is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 17% during 2016 - 2021, on account of rising demand from commercial, residential as well as industrial sectors. In 2015, HEPA and activated carbon based air purifiers dominated Saudi Arabia air purifiers market on account of their ability to remove particulate matter and odor. HEPA based air purifiers are capable of eliminating around 99.97% of airborne particles up to 0.03 microns from air, while activated carbon filters trap chemicals, odors and smoke. Adoption of these air purifiers in Saudi Arabia is growing considerably in embassies, healthcare institutes and other commercial and residential spaces. Few of the leading companies operating in Saudi Arabia air purifiers market include Sharp, IQAir, Blueair, Philips and LG among others."Saudi Arabia Air Purifiers Market, By Filter Type, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of air purifiers market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Air Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Filter Type (HEPA & Activated Carbon; HEPA, Activated Carbon & Ion & Ozone Generator; Electrostatic Precipitator; Ion & Ozone Generator; HEPA; Activated Carbon and Others) and By End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifiers market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers, traders and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04087556-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-air-purifiers-market-by-filter-type-hepa-and-activated-carbon-hepa-activated-carbon-and-ion-ozone-generator-etc-by-end-user-residential-commercial--industrial-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--300321084.html