DUBLIN, July 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2kq8r/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Construction Equipment Rental Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The construction equipment rental market in Saudi Arabia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during 2014-20
Growing preference for equipment rentals rather than purchases, increasing infrastructure spending and easy availability of construction equipment on rent are the major factors propelling the construction equipment rental market in Saudi Arabia. Crane rental segment dominates Saudi Arabia construction equipment rental market, followed by excavator rental and wheel loader rental segments.
The country's South-West and North-Central regions, comprising Riyadh, Mecca and Madinah, collectively accounted for a majority share in the country's construction equipment rental market in 2014.
Apart from prominent construction equipment rental players such as Bin Quraya, Zahid Tractor & Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd., and Industrial Supplies Development Co. Ltd., the market has been witnessing entry of various small unorganized players.
Robust growth in construction sector is fuelling the demand for construction equipment in Gulf countries. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the largest construction market in the GCC region. Growth in construction activities is being underpinned by increasing focus of private and public participants to diversify into non-oil sectors. Over the next five years, about 300 major infrastructure projects would be in planning or execution stage in the Kingdom. As a result of increasing construction activities, the construction equipment rental market in Saudi Arabia is forecast to witness growth through 2020. Cranes, excavators, wheel loaders, bull dozers, motor graders and telescopic handlers are the prominent revenue generating segments in Saudi Arabia construction equipment rental market.
Market Trends & Developments
- Rising Implementation of Fleet Management Software
- Customization in Construction Equipment Rental Agreements
- Shrinking Dependence of Rentals on Age of Equipment
- Operator-Equipment Bundling
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Saudi Arabia Construction Equipment Rental Market
4. Saudi Arabia Crane Rental Market Outlook
5. Saudi Arabia Excavator Rental Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Wheel-Loader Rental Market Outlook
7. Saudi Arabia Bulldozer Rental Market Outlook
8. Saudi Arabia Motor Grader Rental Market Outlook
9. Saudi Arabia Telescopic Handler Rental Market Outlook
10. Value Chain Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Saudi Arabia Economic Outlook
15. SWOT Analysis
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Abdullah H. Al Shuwayer Company
- Al Arabi Heavy Equipment Lease Company (AHELCO)
- Arabian Consolidated Trading Group - Crane & Heavy Equipment Rental
- Arabian Machinery & Heavy Equipment Co. (AMHEC)
- Bin Quraya
- Hertz Dayim Equipment Rental Co.
- Industrial Supplies Development Co. Ltd Rental and Service
- Rezayat Sparrow Arabian Crane Hire Co. Ltd.
- YounesFateh Al Khaja
- Zahid Tractor and Heavy Machinery Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2kq8r/saudi_arabia
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets