DUBLIN, June 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Electronic Security Market Outlook to 2021 - Growth Driven by Video Surveillance Systems and Upgradation to New Technologies" report to their offering.
The report titled Saudi Arabia Electronic Security Market Outlook to 2021 - Growth Driven by Video Surveillance Systems and Upgradation to New Technologies provides a comprehensive analysis of electronic security market in Middle East.
The report focuses on overall market size for sale of electronic security equipments in Saudi Arabia and Middle East region, segmentation on the basis of type of product (CCTV, intrusion alarm, access control, fire alarm and others), sub-segmentation on the basis of technology and by sector of application.
The report also covers major players, role of consultants and system integrators, decision making matrix, trends and developments. The report concludes with market projection for future and analyst recommendation highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Middle East Electronic Security Market, 2011-2016
4. Value Chain Analysis in Saudi Arabia Electronic Security Market
5. Role of Consultants and System Integrators in Saudi Arabia Electronic Security Market
6. Decision Making Matrix in Saudi Arabia Electronic Security Market
7. Pricing Analysis Case Study for a Commercial Complex
8. Saudi Arabia Electronic Security Market Size by Revenue, 2011-2016
9. Saudi Arabia Electronic Security Market Segmentation, 2016
10. Market Share of Major Players in Saudi Arabia Electronic Security Market, 2016
11. Trends and Developments in Saudi Arabia Electronic Security Market
12. Rules and Regulations in Saudi Arabia Electronics Security Market
13. Saudi Arabia Electronic Security Market Future Outlook by Revenue, 2017-2021
14. Middle East Electronic Security Market Future Outlook, 2017-2021
15. Analyst Recommendation
- Axis Communications
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tf24w2/saudi_arabia
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-electronic-security-market-outlook-2017-2021-focus-on-cctv-intrusion-alarm-access-control-fire-alarm-and-others---research-and-markets-300473102.html
SOURCE Research and Markets