NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Masterbatch, a concentrated solid or liquid mix of pigments and/or additives encapsulated into a carrier polymer resin, is used to include pigments or performance-enhancing additives to natural polymers. Easy availability of raw material, surging demand from end use industries and growing trend towards green building solutions and plastics is driving demand for masterbatches in Saudi Arabia. Masterbatches are being used in a wide range of applications in building and construction sector, production of household appliances and automotive sector. Over the last five years, the masterbatch market in Saudi Arabia has been witnessing introduction of high-quality, standardized masterbatches for use in construction, plastic, fiber and agriculture industries.
According to "Saudi Arabia Masterbatch Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the masterbatch market in Saudi Arabia is projected to surpass USD167 million by 2020. Rising government investments in downstream sector coupled with growing demand from end user industries such as packaging, building & construction and consumer appliances is forecast to propel the country's masterbatch market through 2020. Presently, the largest end user industry for masterbatch applications in Saudi Arabia is the packaging sector, and the segment is projected to dominate though 2020. Demand for masterbatches from plastic processing industries is predominantly being fueled by huge amount of money invested by the country's government in petrochemical and plastics sector. Clariant accounts for the largest share in the country's masterbatch market, followed by Astra Polymer, Ingenia Polymers and Cabot. "Saudi Arabia Masterbatch Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to masterbatch market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – (White, Black, Color & Additives)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of masterbatch market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, masterbatch manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with masterbatch suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02390862-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001