LONDON, Nov. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Saudi Arabia faces extreme climatic conditions, with temperature often shooting to 50?C during peak summers. Consequently, a refrigerator is more of a necessity product in the Kingdom. On account of growing number of households and increasing disposable income, demand for refrigerators has been growing in the country at a robust pace over the last few years. Moreover, in order to bring down the soaring electricity consumption in the Kingdom, the Government of Saudi Arabia has made it mandatory for refrigerator companies to sell energy efficient refrigerators with 3 & above star ratings. This move is expected to have a positive impact on Saudi Arabia's refrigerator market in the coming years.
According to "Saudi Arabia Refrigerators Market By Type, By Capacity, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the refrigerators market in Saudi Arabia is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7.5% during 2016 – 2021. The market has been broadly segmented into four categories, namely, top mounted freezer refrigerators, single door refrigerators, side-by-side refrigerators & French door bottom-freezer refrigerators. Among these categories, the top mounted freezer refrigerators segment dominated the overall Saudi Arabia refrigerators market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. In addition to being highly energy efficient, the top mounted freezer refrigerators acquire less space and comparatively offer large storage space in various compartments. Few of the leading players operating in Saudi Arabia refrigerators market include Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics and Hitachi. "Saudi Arabia Refrigerators Market By Type, By Capacity, By Sales Channel, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects related to refrigerators in the Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Refrigerators Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Top Mounted Freezer Refrigerators, Single Door Refrigerators, Side-by-Side Refrigerators & French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators), By Capacity (Less than 300L, 301L – 600L & 601L & Above), By Sales Channel (Retail Stores, Exclusive Showrooms & Online Channel), By End Use Sector (Residential & Commercial)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the Saudi Arabia refrigerators market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, refrigerator players and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with refrigerators companies, distributors, dealers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3733323/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48