DUBLIN, August 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Switchgear Market (2016-2022): Market Forecast by Types (Air Insulated, Gas Insulated, Hybrid and Others), Voltage, Verticals and Regions and Competitive Landscape " report to their offering.
The Saudi Arabian switchgear market is projected to reach $2.9 billion by 2022. The grid strengthening and interconnection of regions which involves the establishment of more than 25 substations is likely to fuel the demand for switchgears. High voltage switchgears have acquired the highest revenue share owing to an increasing need for these in the power utility segment. The power utility segment accounted for a majority of the revenue share in the Saudi Arabian switchgear market. Over the next six years, the commercial and industrial segments are forecast to exhibit strong growth in the market.
Saudi Arabia is the leading switchgear market in the GCC region attributed to large scale investments in the power transmission and distribution sector along with regional interconnection of transmission networks. Furthermore, increasing penetration of private players in the power sector and growing infrastructure expansion activities in industrial and commercial verticals are some of the factors contributing to the demand for switchgear in the country.
Amongst all regions, eastern, central and western regions captured the largest revenue shares in the country. During 2016-22, central and western regions are expected to register larger number of switchgear installations.
The report provides the detailed analysis of the following market segments:
By Switchgear Types:
- Air Insulated Switchgear
- Gas Insulated Switchgear
- Hybrid Switchgear
- Other Switchgear
By Voltage Types:
- Low (- Medium (3 KV - 36 KV)
- High (> 36 KV)
- Power Utilities
- Infrastructure & Transportation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Switchgear Market Overview
4. Saudi Arabia Switchgear Market Overview
5. Saudi Arabia Switchgear Market Dynamics
6. Saudi Arabia Switchgear Market Trends
7. Saudi Arabia Air Switchgear Market Overview
8. Saudi Arabia Gas Switchgear Market Overview
9. Saudi Arabia Hybrid Switchgear Market Overview
10. Other Saudi Arabia Switchgear Market Overview
11. Saudi Arabia Low Voltage Switchgear Market Overview
12. Saudi Arabia Medium Voltage Switchgear Market Overview
13. Saudi Arabia High Voltage Switchgear Market Overview
14. Saudi Arabia Switchgear Market Overview, By Verticals
15. Saudi Arabia Switchgear Market Overview, By Regions
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Company Profiles
- AL Fanar Company Ltd.
- ABB Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., LTD.
- Hyosung Corporation
- Larsen & Toubro
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/txssph/saudi_arabia
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets