LONDON, April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Window films are thin polymeric sheets retrofitted to the glass in order to improve its performance, clarity, tensile strength and dimensional stability. These films also offer various other advantages, such as heat and glare control, energy efficiency, safety and security, and user privacy. Window films are broadly classified into five categories, namely, solar control, safety & security, privacy/partition, decorative and specialized films. In Saudi Arabia, extreme climatic conditions prevailing in the country is the major growth driver boosting the adoption of window films. With UV index often shooting up to 12, which can cause skin cancer and other fatal diseases, window films are more of a necessity product in the Saudi Arabia. Moreover, demand for window films is directly influenced by the growth in construction and automobile sectors, which over the last decade have been witnessing robust growth in Saudi Arabia on account of rising purchasing power of consumers and expanding population.
According to "Saudi Arabia Window Films Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the window films market in Saudi Arabia is estimated to cross US $ 84 million in 2015. Segment-wise, solar control window films are anticipated to dominate the country's window films market, followed by windows films designed for enhancing safety and security. The largest end user of window films in the country is the automotive sector, and the sector is expected to continue its market dominance through 2020. With government of Saudi Arabia expected to lift ban on women driving in the coming years, the country's window films market is expected to benefit from this initiative. In Saudi Arabia, window films market is completely import dependent, and global manufacturers are operating in the country through their respective distributors. Few of the leading window film brands operating in Saudi Arabia include 3M, Johnson, Madico, V-KOOL, Sun-Gard, and LLumar, among others. "Saudi Arabia Window Films Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of window films market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Window Films Market Size, Share and Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Automotive and Architectural (Residential & Commercial)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Saudi Arabia window films market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, window films manufacturers and distributors to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players / brands
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with window film manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3307444/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-window-films-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300258684.html