Savings.com Reveals Top Tax Day Deals & Freebies, Offering Consumers A Little Relief
Apr 10, 2013, 06:00 ET
LOS ANGELES, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mid-April has long been known to Americans as the dreaded tax season, a time of year that causes financial stress. Savvy brands across the nation have identified this season as an opportunity to provide a little consumer relief by offering special deals and discounts to those that have just filed their taxes. As a result, Tax Day is becoming synonymous with "freebie," and 2013 will have more deals then ever before.
To celebrate the 2013 Tax Day deal season, Savings.com, the leading online source for coupons, deals and expert shopping tips, has compiled all the best Tax Day deals and freebies.
- Cinnabon wants to sweeten your refund by offering two free Cinnabon Bites at participating locations on April 15.
- Arby's is rewarding consumers for paying their taxes by offering Free Curly Fries or Potato Cakes on April 15.
- Don't know what to do with photocopies of financial records? Office Depot is offering 5 lbs of free document shredding, offer expires on April 16.
- You've filed your taxes, and now you need to de-stress. Go to HydroMassage for a free HydroMassage April 15-19 at participating locations.
- Boston Market has a Tax Day Rib-bate: Two Rib Meals for $10.40 on April 15.
- Sonic restaurants are offering half price drinks with "Happy Hour All Day" on Tax Day, April 15.
- Stressed out? You need something sweet! Select locations of the Melting Pot are offering a free Chocolate Fondue per person when a Four Course Fondue Dinner if purchased on April 15 between 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
- Schlotzsky's Deli is offering a free original sandwich with 32 oz drink and chips purchase on April 15.
- Subway is honoring its Tax Day patrons with a BOGO deal on a breakfast sub through April.
Haven't filed your taxes yet? Visit the Savings.com Tax Season coupons page for deals on tax preparation services and software such as Turbo Tax, H&R Block and eSmart Tax to help you get your taxes in on time and for the best price.
Savings.com gives you the best deals on everything you want. Tell us what stores and categories you like, where you live, and Savings.com will deliver the best deals for you, handpicked by expert DealPros®. In addition to providing personalized recommendations, Savings.com has one of the most in-depth databases of coupons. Shoppers can access thousands of exclusive offers from the biggest retailer names along with 100,000+ deals aggregated from online and national retailers, local businesses and daily deal sites. More than 5 million shoppers turn to Savings.com each month as the trusted resource to find the best deals and to interact with the site's popular coupon blog and vital community of online shoppers, the DealPros. In June 2012, Savings.com was acquired by Cox Target Media, one of the world's leading direct marketing companies. Cox Target Media is also the owner and operator of leading direct marketing brand, Valpak and Valpak.com.
Traveling overseas? Visit Savings.com's sister site in the UK, Savoo.co.uk and in Germany, Savoo.de.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings. The company's operations currently include 19 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 88 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 18 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Contact Savings.com for more information:
Media [at] savings [dot] com
Share this article