BOSTON, Jan. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading in-stream online video advertising company ScanScout ( http://www.scanscout.com ) today announced it has expanded its U.S. sales team with the appointment of seven digital and media advertising sales executives. Additionally, ScanScout has tapped Detroit Digital Advertising to support the company's sales initiatives in the Detroit region.
"Today's agencies and brand advertisers continue to demand innovative and results-driven advertising solutions to best reach and engage audiences through online video," said Jed Savage, chief revenue officer (CRO), ScanScout. "We are excited to be in a position to add such great talent to our team as we continue to exceed client demand and achieve record growth. Attracting and recruiting the best digital sales professionals in the industry is a top priority as we grow our organization."
New appointments include:
U.S. Sales Team
- Dan Drescher, Vice President, West Coast Sales: Based in Los Angeles, Drescher will lead ScanScout's west coast sales initiatives. Prior to joining ScanScout, he was at VideoEgg where he started the company's West Coast Sales division. Drescher has more than 15 years experience in advertising sales with digital and top media brands including Rolling Stone and Inc.
- Jake C. Dolce, Senior Eastern Sales Manager: With a track record of success in sales positions held at Glam Media Inc., Bloomberg.com, Clear Channel Communications, and more, Dolce is responsible for covering top billing digital agencies in New York for ScanScout.
- J.G. Fink, Senior Eastern Sales Manager: A senior advertising sales executive with broad and deep experience in digital and magazine businesses, including WSJ Digital Network and TV Guide, across media platforms, advertising categories, advertising clients and agencies, Fink joins ScanScout from Move Digital Network. He is based in New York covering Boston-New England and some New York territories.
- John M. McShea, Senior Eastern Sales Manager: A former advertising sales executive for VideoEgg, McShea is a seasoned professional with nearly two decades experience in digital and print sales from top magazines including BusinessWeek, BusinessWeek SmallBiz, SmartMoney and Barron's. He is based in New York.
- Detroit Digital Advertising: One of Detroit's top digital representation firms based in the heart of the auto capital. Detroit Digital's partners bring extensive digital sales experience to the Detroit marketplace. Previously the partners have worked for top media firms such as Microsoft Advertising, ABC, Time Inc., Conde Nast and A&E Television Networks. Detroit Digital is in position to extend ScanScout's sales presence into that market as today's auto manufacturers turn to online video advertising to more efficiently and effectively reach the auto consumers.
Sales Planning and Strategy Group
- Kelly McEttrick, Sales Planning and Development Manager: Formerly of Mindshare, McEttrick is responsible for sales development and research for ScanScout across the U.S.
- Courtney J. Murray, Sales Planner: An experienced sales planner from Glam Media Inc., Murray is covering the West Coast and some East coast support.
- Lindsey S. Gordy, Sales Planner: Gordy is responsible for supporting the mid-west sales representatives as well as sales planning support in the Eastern region.
According to comScore's November Video Metrix ranking, ScanScout's potential reach in the U.S. is over 68 million unique viewers per month, 40 percent of the country's internet audience.
ScanScout is video advertising that guarantees results. As the leading in-stream video advertising provider, the company connects advertisers and consumers through online video maximizing brand impact and providing unmatched transparency and measurability within the industry. By utilizing breakthrough proprietary technology that ensures precision targeting, real-time optimization and brand protection, ScanScout generates engagement and value throughout the entire video-viewing experience. Partners include more than 1,000 premium and niche sites including Warner Brothers, NBC Owned and Operated, RealNetworks and Fox News. For more information, please visit: www.scanscout.com.