WASHINGTON, March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Following is a schedule of upcoming luncheons at the National Press Club.
The National Press Club Luncheon Series
- NPC Luncheons are open to credentialed members of the media.
- Luncheon tickets are open to the public except where noted as "members and guests only".
- For more information go to www.press.org or email [email protected] .
- New events or updated information indicated by ******.
- All NPC Luncheons are held in the National Press Club Ballroom unless otherwise noted.
April 4, 2012
Dr. Deepak Chopra, Founder of The Chopra Foundation and Founder and Chairman of The Chopra Center
April 5, 2012
Douglas Shulman, Commissioner, Internal Revenue Service
*******April 11, 2012
Michael Weiner, Executive Director, Major League Baseball Players Association
TOPIC: Collective Bargaining
April 17, 2012
Gary Gensler, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
April 19, 2012 – THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Alec Baldwin, Actor and spokesperson, Americans for the Arts
April 24, 2012 – the event is in the Holeman Lounge
Secretary Ken Salazar, U.S. Department of the Interior
******May 4, 2012
Mike Rizzo, General Manager, The Washington Nationals
May 9, 2012 – the event is in the Holeman Lounge
Billie Jean King, Tennis Legend
May 30, 2012
Anna Maria Chavez, chief executive officer of Girls Scouts of the USA
National Press Club Luncheons are webcast live on press.org. Follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #NPCLunch, or on Facebook at (facebook.com/PressClubDC) and Twitter (@PressClubDC). Submit questions for speakers in advance and during the live event by sending them to @QNPCLunch on Twitter.
SOURCE National Press Club