WASHINGTON, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Following is a schedule of upcoming luncheons at the National Press Club. Luncheon tickets are open to the public except where noted as "members and guests only." Credentialed press may cover Luncheons and Newsmakers. Events listed are subject to last-minute changes. Space may be reserved at any NPC Luncheon by calling 202-662-7501. To save time and avoid waiting in line, tickets can be paid for in advance by using a credit card or putting tickets on a house account if there is a credit card on file with the Club. Reservations are not required for Newsmakers, unless otherwise noted.
New events or updated information indicated by ******
The National Press Club Luncheon Series
- NPC Luncheon are open to credentialed members of the media.
- Luncheon tickets are open to the public except where noted as "members and guests only".
- For more information go to www.press.org or email email@example.com .
- New events or updated information indicated by ******.
- All NPC Luncheons are held in the National Press Club Ballroom unless otherwise noted.
*****October 31, 2012
Rodney Erickson President, Penn State University
*****November 12, 2012 (this event is for members and their guests only)
Roger Daltrey and Peter Townshend, THE WHO
TOPIC: UCLA Daltrey/Townshend Teen & Young Adult Cancer Program
*****November 16, 2012
Admiral John Greenert, Chief of Naval Operations
National Press Club Luncheons are webcast live on press.org. Follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #NPCLunch, or on Facebook at (facebook.com/PressClubDC) and Twitter (@PressClubDC). Submit questions for speakers in advance and during the live event by sending them to @QNPCLunch on Twitter.
SOURCE National Press Club