WASHINGTON, Jan. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Following is a schedule of upcoming luncheons at the National Press Club. Luncheon tickets are open to the public except where noted as "members and guests only." Credentialed press may cover Luncheons and Newsmakers. Events listed are subject to last-minute changes. Space may be reserved at any NPC Luncheon by calling 202-662-7501. To save time and avoid waiting in line, tickets can be paid for in advance by using a credit card or putting tickets on a house account if there is a credit card on file with the Club. Reservations are not required for Newsmakers, unless otherwise noted.
The National Press Club Luncheon Series
- NPC Luncheon are open to credentialed members of the media.
- Luncheon tickets are open to the public except where noted as "members and guests only".
- For more information go to www.press.org or email [email protected] .
- New events or updated information indicated by ******.
- All NPC Luncheons are held in the National Press Club Ballroom unless otherwise noted.
Jan 27, 2015
Cheryl LaFleur, chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
TOPIC: LaFleur will speak about the challenges her agency faces to maintain the reliability of the nation's electricity grid and reasonable prices for consumers.
National Press Club Luncheons are webcast live on press.org at 1:00 pm (except where time change is noted) on event day.
Follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #NPCLunch, or on Facebook at (facebook.com/PressClubDC) and Twitter (@PressClubDC).
CONTACT: Melinda Cooke of the National Press Club, +1-202-662-7516, [email protected]
SOURCE National Press Club