BOULDER, Colo., March 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Schultz's, a Boulder, Colo.-based cooking hot sauce and snack company known for their gourmet family recipes, will unveil a new branding and extended product lines at Natural Products Expo West Anaheim, CA on March 8th at the 1908 Brands booth #5182.
The new products include BBQ sauces and three new cooking hot sauce flavors. All Schultz's products are made with real food ingredients, naturally avoiding the use of preservatives, MSG, high fructose corn syrup and trans fats.
The rebrand coincides with the long-awaited product line extension to create a wider appeal and greater availability. This strategic move allows Schultz's to offer products in a range of flavors and heat levels to appeal to a wider array of consumers.
Using recipes that have been passed down for three generations, Schultz's makes cooking and snacking easier, healthier and tastier.
In addition to Sweet Heat and Spicy Original Cooking Hot Sauces the NEW flavors include:
- NEW Cooking Hot Sauces:
- Green Chili Lime (Zesty & Mild) with real lime juice & fresh cilantro
- Chipotle (Smoky & Medium) with smoked Chipotle peppers & fresh garlic
- Fiery Habanero (Extra Spicy) with intense flavor and heat from habanero peppers
- NEW BBQ Sauces:
- Original (Tangy & Sweet) with tomato, black pepper and vinegar
- Tangy Mustard (Zesty & Sweet) with mustard, molasses and vinegar
- Spicy Mesquite (Bold & Rich) with tomato, jalapeno peppers and vinegar
- Sweet Hickory (Thick & Smoky) with tomato, cider vinegar and spices
Schultz's products are available nationwide. Expo West runs March 9-11, 2017 at the Anaheim Convention Center. For more information: http://www.expowest.com.
At Schultz's, we only use real food ingredients to make cooking and snacking easier, healthy and (most importantly) tastier. Our recipes and traditions have been passed down for three generations. More at http://www.schultzsgourmet.com
About 1908 Brands
1908 Brands, Inc. was founded in 2010 by Steve Savage, the founder and former CEO of Eco-Products. As a rapidly growing manufacturer of natural products, 1908 Brands manufactures, manages and markets seven brands. http://1908brands.com