PARIS, June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Némopolis reveals its line-up for the E3 2012!
... and for the second year consecutively, Némopolis we will be @E3 on the french booth #447.
History comes alive - Némopolis has gained, in less than nine years, a leading position in the much coveted segment of historical adventure video games. They produce games with the most prestigious partners in France (Château de Versailles…). Némopolis has developed an original and upmarket catalogue of video games, addressing people who want to discover History and famous monuments of Europe and the USA whilst being entertained. Diverting and addictive, the latest collection "Travels in time" has met with great success in France, USA, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Russia with more than 100,000 families!
The new title, Marie-Antoinette and the disciples of Loki on first Look @E3:
- Uncover a traitorous plot surrounding Marie-Antoinette, the Queen of France, and track down the suspicious disciples of Loki.
- Travel to marvellous cities like Philadelphia, Versailles, Vienna and Prague at the end of the 18th century
- Meet famous historical characters such as Mozart, Benjamin Franklin, Jeanne of Valois and Marie-Antoinette!
Sharpen your skills through puzzles, brainteasers, exciting Hidden Object adventures and fun mini games + a virtual encyclopedia embedded in the game reveals itself as the game develops to complete your experience.
Available on PC, Mac - online and physical - and Nintendo DS. An Ipad version, and a Facebook game demo will also be released soon... on June 15th. The game is localized in 9 languages (FRA/ENG/PORT/ITA/GER/DUTCH/SPA/JAP).
Other key titles will be introduced at the E3 2012:
- The Vulture, Paris under Napoleon (PC/MAC) (FRA/ENG/ RU).
- Versailles Mysteries I and II (PC/MAC) (FRA/ENG).
- The American war of Independence and Marie-Antoinette, NDS (FRA /ENG/SPA/ITA/GER).
More information on http://www.nemopolis.net
Contact: Vincent Courtet, +33-607653074, [email protected]