WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Five Operating & Investor Objectives
- Target 8% to 12% annualized returns consistently
- Distribute returns through quarterly cash dividends
- Limit risk of loss of the investor's principle
- Strong risk management and governance
- Low Cost, simplified operating structure
The Company's business structure and operations are built to have the best opportunity to achieve these five investor/operating objectives. The Company's business operations are providing debt and credit capital to investment grade financial instruments. An Investor must be a Qualified Purchaser and can invest directly in the Company. Submitting a questionnaire on the website or calling 747-220-6880 will start the investment process for individuals and institutions.
Key Facts of the Offering
- Accepting Subscription Agreements starting in Dec 1st, 2013 with funds due March 28th, 2014
- $500,000 minimum investment
- Regulation D Exempt Securities - Rule 3(c)7 Private Fund
- Available to Qualified Purchasers only
Registered Investment Advisers and Broker Dealers can leverage the objectives of The Balance Sheet Company to provide investment solutions to existing and new clients. The Company will utilize general solicitation to improve communication and due diligence to investors - shareholders. Informational videos are available on YouTube and the Company's website.
The Balance Sheet Company is a 3c7 Limited Liability Company, headquartered in CA.
Scott Yessner, CEO
Address: 30700 Russell Ranch Road, Suite 250, Westlake Village, CA 91362
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE The Balance Sheet Company