HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., May 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Sears Holdings is proud to announce the introduction of a consumer gold buyback program, powered by Pro Gold Network, available at all Sears and Kmart Fine Jewelry Counters.
Consumers looking to sell their gold or silver items can now do so by utilizing convenient ProKits, available in the Jewelry Department at their local Sears or Kmart store.
"We are happy to partner with The Pro Gold Network to provide a great service to our customers who have been asking for a secure way to exchange their gold jewelry for cash," said Michelle Pearlman, Senior Vice President and President of Jewelry at Sears Holdings. "Pro Gold Network is an established leader with the expertise, knowledge, and resources to provide our customer with the finest service and value in the industry."
Pro Gold Network is setting the standard in the Precious Metals marketplace. To that end, each facet of the program is designed to ensure consumer satisfaction.
- Each ProKit contains detailed instructions, a simple form, and prepaid shipping envelope.
- Each ProKit is fully insured for up to $750.00.
- ProKits can be tracked at http://sears.goprogold.com or http://kmart.goprogold.com or with the help of a highly trained Customer Service Representative at 877-624-6295.
- Consumers will receive their settlement value by e-mail or phone and they can accept or decline their settlement offer before payment is issued.
- In the event a consumer decides not to accept the offer, items will be returned immediately free of charge.
- Pro Gold Network offers an industry-leading 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
About Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Sears, Roebuck and Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD), is a leading broadline retailer providing merchandise and related services. Sears, Roebuck offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through more than 2,300 Sears-branded and affiliated stores in the United States and Canada, which includes approximately 929 full-line and approximately 1,200 specialty stores in the U.S. Sears, Roebuck also offers a variety of merchandise and services through sears.com, landsend.com, and specialty catalogs. Sears, Roebuck offers consumers leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, DieHard and Lands' End -- among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S. The company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 12 million service calls made annually. For more information, visit the Sears, Roebuck Web site at www.sears.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.
About Pro Gold Network
Pro Gold Network, a Madison Heights, Michigan based company, has been a leader in precious metal recovery for over thirty years. It is a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau, as well as the Jewelers Vigilance Committee.
SOURCE Sears, Roebuck and Co.