DALLAS, June 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Securus Technologies, a leading provider of civil and criminal justice technology solutions for public safety, investigation, corrections and monitoring, announced new records for its portfolio of solutions.
Over the past 39 months Securus has purchased 13 companies/technologies to augment the technology and services it provides to Federal, State and County corrections and law enforcement agencies, including the often forgotten public. Securus' solutions have been very successful and are reaching new milestones of success in keeping our world safe and connecting what matters. So far this year:
- Securus' Satellite Tracking of People (STOP) has reached a record of more than half a million devices assigned to parolees in 43 states;
- Securus' Satellite Tracking of People (STOP) has reached a record of over 36 billion GPS location points recorded by its parolee tracking devices;
- Securus'/ JLG's Investigator Pro is now installed in a record 135 Agencies, licensing a record 7 sites per month;
- Securus'/ JLG's Investigator Pro has identified a record 432,000 suspicious calls in the month of May alone;
- Archonix Uniek Electronic Medical Records (EMR) hosted software has completed over 7 installations the first half of 2015, more than ever in a 6 month period.
"Our services are better connecting parolees to probation officers, counties to online medical records, and investigators to inmates. These results matter because we (Securus Associates, Agencies, Officers, Nurses, etc.) are improving the lives around us with these new services. The results trump all sales pitches – they are thousands, millions and billions – making a difference. In fact, the Investigator pro milestone just continues to expand its leadership in the corrections market as the preeminent leader in voice biometric security in corrections. No one comes close in number of installations, suspicious calls identified or state expansion," said Russell Roberts, Vice President of Marketing and Strategy for Securus Technologies.
"Our progress is a demonstration that our technology is not only being utilized at a rapid pace, but that it's working well, to keep our world safe. While we are thrilled about our progress, our work has just started. We are a company built upon innovation for the corrections and law enforcement markets. Our partners in corrections and law enforcement are always on the job, so we are too. Securus will never stop innovating to keep our world safe," said Roberts.
ABOUT SECURUS TECHNOLOGIES
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and serving more than 2,600 public safety, law enforcement and corrections agencies and over 1,000,000 inmates across North America, Securus Technologies is committed to serve and connect by providing emergency response, incident management, public information, investigation, biometric analysis, communication, information management, inmate self-service, and monitoring products and services in order to make our world a safer place to live. Securus Technologies focuses on connecting what matters®. To learn more about our full suite of civil and criminal justice technology solutions, please visit SecurusTechnologies.com.
SOURCE Securus Technologies, Inc.