NEW YORK, Aug. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 21 semiconductor market analyses from the following Asian countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey and Vietnam.
The semiconductor market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the semiconductor markets in different Asian countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for semiconductors, 2004-2010
* Overall market volume for semiconductors, 2004-2010
* Market value and volume for semiconductors by type (diodes, mounted piezo-electric crystals, photosensitive semiconductor devices, thyristors, diacs and triacs, transistors, other semiconductor devices and parts of semiconductors)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of the semiconductor market?
* How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
* How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the market?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626