SAN JOSE and SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Southern California life science and high-technology company executives looking for more efficient product launches and clinical trials are invited to a free business breakfast on "Global Strategies for Faster Market Access" to be held in San Diego March 30 and in Santa Clara March 31, both from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
The seminar discusses how firms are effectively engaging the differing regulatory bodies in the US and Europe. It is hosted by Switzerland Trade and Investment Promotion, with partners Mass Device, Resources Global, and KPMG. CPE Credit is granted.
Panel members include:
- Chris Calhoun, Co-Founder & CEO, Cytori Therapeutics,(San Diego venue)
- Neil Goldsmith, Co-Founder and CEO, Evolva Holding, (Santa Clara venue)
- Corbet Lancaster, Managing Director San Diego, Resources Global Professionals
- Warren DeSouza, Vice President of Finance, Onyx Pharmaceuticals (Santa Clara venue)
- Michael Pollock, President, Reynolds Pollock & Associates
- Sebastien Maury, Head of Swiss Tax Center, KPMG
Following the Q&A session participants are invited to meet with the speakers and Swiss facilitators from the various cantons to discuss their activities on behalf of American companies expanding to Europe.
San Diego – Marriott Del Mar, 11966 El Camino Real, San Diego
Santa Clara – Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, 5101 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara
Registration and further information email firstname.lastname@example.org subject bar Business Breakfast. Please include your name, title, company, contact points and which venue you wish to attend.
SOURCE Location Switzerland