LONDON, Oct. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Serious Game market is valued at $2.46 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 14.71% it is expected to reach $10.96 billion by 2022. Mobile-based educational games are expected to drive serious game market over next decade. The factors favoring the market growth include high return on investment, growing usage of mobile based educational games, consumer brands, improved learning outcomes and increased need for user engagement across enterprises. The improper game design, lack of awareness about serious game, and shortage of assessment tools are the factors limiting the market growth.
The explosion of the digital world and emergence of social networks are considered to be an opportunity for the serious game market. The emergence of social networks and increasing scale of digitization are some of the key challenges for the serious game market. The education and corporate segments account for the major share of the market and are also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. North America has the largest market for serious games; however, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the higher CAGR during the forecast period.
Global Serious Game market is segmented by vertical, by end-user, by platform, by application and by geography. Based on vertical, market is segmented into healthcare, retail, education, corporate, media and advertising, government, automotive, energy, aerospace and defence and others. Based on end user, serious game market is categorized into enterprise and consumer. Based on platform, market is classified into pc-based, mobile-based, web-based and hand-held. Based on application, market is segregated into human resources, training, sales and marketing, emergency services, product development and support. Power Sector Serious Game market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include Microsoft Corp, Designing Digitally Inc., Serious Game International, Nintendo Co. Ltd., IBM Corp., Breakaway Games, Applied Research Associate Inc., Cisco Systems Inc. and Ccs Digital Education.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3326444/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48